Register Your Guarantee*
Guarantee? "Here Miss!"
It's register time. If you don't speak up we can't find you.
Want to register a guarantee? Log-in first. Simple. Creating a log-in lets you in so you can register your guarantee. Your log-in is a passport to your own bespoke Cosatto experience with all your Cosatto comings and goings in one place. It's a smooth, streamlined dashboard for your subscriptions, products, guarantees and reviews. With exclusive stuff and the odd treat now and then, your Cosatto log-in is your key to your private lounge aboard the Cosatto craft.
Don't get lost in the crowd. Spots, stripes, zig zags...our stuff is unique and so are you.
Once you've logged-in you can register your guarantee...
Already got a log-in? Enter
Create your log-in now
Quick off the mark
Register your new product within 28 days of purchase to qualify for our fab FREE four year guarantee. Your receipt is required so look after it. Without it there’s nothing we can do. Our four year guarantee is only valid in the UK and Ireland. Second-hand products do not qualify for the guarantee. Registering with incorrect information will invalidate your guarantee so keep it real. Cosatto reserve the right to refuse any guarantee if our terms and conditions are not met.
FREE for four
Shockwaves rocked the industry when we introduced our revolutionary FREE 4 year guarantee. Reflecting our ethos: “we go the extra mile so you can”, this is unrivalled post-purchase customer care. Another first from Cosatto – much imitated, never bettered.
*Within 28 days of purchase for it to be valid.
Making a Claim
In a fix? Let us fix it...
Our reassuring ‘repair or replace’ policy keeps things simple. Product malfunction - we resolve to repair it. If it’s a goner, we replace it.
Claims by phone
Give us a ring.
UK (0871) 977 3900 Calls to this number cost 10p per minute at all times from BT landlines. Calls from other networks including mobiles may be higher.
ROI (00353) 429 357 465
What happens next?
Cosatto Clinic – for Poorly Products
We diagnose your poorly Cosatto product and work out a treatment plan.
First off, we weigh up the option of prescribing you a spare part – quick and easy solution.
Serious Symptoms (in-patients)
If the condition is more complex and needs to be repaired by us, we collect it from your home or place of work to suit you. Recovery usually takes 5-7 days. (Unfortunately we cannot provide courtesy products during that week). Then we bring your happy mended product back to you. Please see Terms and Conditions for more details.
If in the unfortunate event something goes wrong with your Cosatto product, we will do all we can to repair it. Failing that, we will replace it. Overall, we want to make the whole process as painless as possible for you.
Terms and Conditions
For many years, Cosatto have been bringing to the market, pushchairs, highchairs and other nursery products that are manufactured to the most exacting standards.
Our commitment to you is a guarantee of real substance against material or manufacturing defects.
Our 4 year guarantee
This guarantee is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights and is free of charge. In return, please note the following terms and conditions:
- The guarantee is available for Cosatto branded products.
- The guarantee is only available to the original purchasing individuals who complete the guarantee registration form, stating the serial number and details of purchase from an approved Cosatto retailer, within 28 days of purchase. The guarantee is non transferable.
- The guarantee applies to the product only and does not cover any consequential losses - i.e time or other products.
- The guarantee is not applicable to products purchased ex-showroom display.
- Cosatto will replace like for like. However, we reserve the right to discontinue a design, colourway, fabric, accessories or model should we see fit. Under these circumstances, the consumer will receive an equivalent product, provided the claim is within the guarantee period.
- The guarantee is only available to products purchased in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
- The guarantee does not cover faults caused by factors outside the manufacturer's control, including:
- failure to follow Cosatto user guide and maintenance instructions
- normal wear and tear
- inappropriate use and/or cleaning
- accidental and/or wilful damage - i.e. customer misuse with respect to the enclosed user guides
- inappropriate storage methods
- modification, alteration, transformation of the product
- In the event of any faults - you shall notify Cosatto within 1 week upon discovery of a defect.
- The guarantee applies to material and manufacturing defects only under normal domestic use. It does not cover parts subject to normal wear and tear: foam handles, rubber elements of wheels, signs of fabric wear.
- The guarantee does not cover pushchair accessories including; bottle bags, Cosy Toes, foot muffs, pushchair liners, changing bags, rain covers, canopies, mosquito nets, parasols, head huggers and neck supports.
- If the product is found to be defective within the definition detailed above, Cosatto shall, at its discretion, repair the product; or provide new goods and parts to you in replacement. This shall be Cosatto's sole obligation.
- Any repair work shall only be undertaken by a party first approved by Cosatto.
- If a claim is made under this guarantee and the defect is not due to faulty materials or manufacture, Cosatto reserve the right to charge the customer in respect of any Service Engineer's time or replacement parts supplied.
- The guarantee is valid on completion of the registration process.
Length of Guarantee
- The guarantee is valid for 4 years from date of purchase.
16. Claims can be commenced initially by visiting the website:http://www.cosatto.com/register or phone: 0871 977 3900 (UK) Calls to this number cost 10p per minute at all times from BT landlines. Calls from other networks including mobiles may be higher. / 00353 429 357 465 (ROI)
Please note - attaching digital photos will lead to a swifter resolution of your issues.