- Winner of the Junior design award 2012
- Suitable from 6 months (or when baby can sit up unaided)
- Fully adjustable 360° rotation action
- Practical cross shaped base and removable tray allow 'up-to-the-table' feeding
- Removable tray allows ‘up to the table feeding’
- Washable and padded seat liner
- Variable height gas lift adjustment
- Removable 2 part wipe-clean tray with washable insert
Register the guarantee within 28 days of purchase
- Assembled Size: H: 98.5cm W: 64cm D: 64cm
- Weight: 10kg
- Highest seat position: 61cm
- Lowest seat position: 39cm
- Highest tray position: 82cm
- Lowest tray position: 63cm
There can only be one superstar
Welcome to the private viewing of an era-defining iconic chap. A sculptural supper symbol with a snug shell, Trof brings an architectural aesthetic to dinky dining. We’ve put a modernist spin on deluxe dinner times. A 360° spin in fact. Our flagship foodie friend bestrides the highchair forest like a catwalk colossus. For design savvy munchkins who lunch, Trof is the highchair all other highchairs want to be when they grow up.
Or Buy From an Online Partner
You might also like...View more Suggestions
How do I look?
Plush padded topping
Our attention to detail is in full effect with a plush padded liner. Cheeky fruit adorn the rich orange seat.
Easy Does It
Suitable from 6 months (or when baby can sit up unaided)
Fully adjustable 360° swivel action
Removable tray allows ‘up to the table feeding’
FREE removable washable padded seat liner
Variable height gas lift adjustment
Removable 2 part wipe-clean tray with washable insert
FREE 4 Year Guarantee
We are highchair proud and have Cosatto confidence in our products. Trof comes with our FREE Cosatto four year guarantee, (UK & Ireland only).
New wave wonder
This rich wooden whirler has a super comfy wide seat. We’re in the cool gallery but we’re cosy and cute. The embodiment of ergonomic eating with chunky curved contours, Trof grows around baby with a smooth sliding adjustable height setting. The base and removable tray allow your teatime tot to join the table talk for a spot of art criticism.