Got Cosatto DNA?
Hey bright spark - come make your mark with the brand that believes in dreams... literally. Play your part in creating love at first sight and help us Save the World from Boring Baby Stuff. These are the superstars we're currently looking for. Click a job title to find out more...
Cosatto is one of the UK’s coolest Nursery brands. We make thoughtful, friendly, pushchairs, highchairs and car seats with designs babies love. We are also one of the top UK ‘Great Places to Work’.
We’re looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our team. You should have at least one-year all-round marketing experience with commercial awareness and an entrepreneurial edge.
Our small but perfectly formed in-house team is strongly results oriented and target driven. As Marketing Assistant, you will be involved in all areas of marketing with a strong emphasis on website support, day to day social media posting, exciting campaigns, promotions and helping the team to achieve company goals.
This role is perfect for someone who has a good grasp of marketing disciplines with a strong online focus and is willing to get stuck in.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a vibrant, creative environment and learn valuable skills from experienced ‘marketeers’ and creative designers in an entrepreneurial fast-moving company.
Salary: + Profit-related Bonus Scheme dependent on experience.
- Helping to implement the promotional planner. Including changing prices, uploading creative assets and ensuring the smooth running of promotions.
- Uploading and publishing new product launches on the website.
- Day to day monitoring of the website to ensure all products are accurate and listed correctly including stock, pricing and images to maximise sales opportunities.
- Making promotional and commercial suggestions for product advertising.
- Helping to implement the social media strategy. This will include day to day publishing and monitoring of social media channels.
- Day to day support across all areas of marketing.
- A bachelors (or equivalent) in marketing or related subject
- At least 1 year’s CMS experience
- At least 1-year all-round digital marketing experience
- Social Media experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communications skills
- A team player who is also able to work independently
- CMS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Please send applications including a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Work with us
9 to 5 desk job? Not quite.
Ditch the desk. We do things differently here.
At Cosatto, the world's your oyster... literally. Work where you want, how you want. Just bring results and be ready to fly by the seat of your pants.
Take the stairs? Nah.
We slide between floors in a big silver shiny tube. See it to believe it.
We also believe in impromptu bbq's, on-site yoga, crazy awards, serious rewards, chances of a lifetime, brill bonuses...
Yippee! Not only does our stuff win stuff. Our revolutionary work culture and the way we do things does too. We'd like to thank everyone we've ever met. Especially you...yes you, right there.