Take a walk on the wild side this season with the new Yo! Wild Thing, a special edition stroller sporting a new pattern for young, fashion-conscious mums looking to make a statement.
Perfect for those who want to show off their wilder side while remaining on trend, the Yo! Wild Thing stands out in a crowd and demands attention like few pushchairs before it.
And it offers plenty of substance to go with that style – the award-winning design is suitable from birth and features multiple recline positions, lockable front wheels and front suspension for a smoother ride.
An exclusive for Very.co.uk, Yo! Wild Thing sports a strong design that reworks animal printinto candy colours which pop out against a muted backdrop before being finished off with a bold candy stripe lining.
Cosatto’s designers decided to mix up colours and patterns in an unexpected way on this print, utilising a vibrant palette with grey and black to up the scale and create real impact.
But this ride doesn’t come at the expense of convenience, as the Yo! Wild Thing’s super-lightweight aluminium chassis has a compact umbrella fold with auto-lock, and a carry handle for easy handling.
So if this Wild Thing makes your heart sing, visit Very.co.uk and see if you can bag yourself an arresting, atypical pushchair that outs its owner as an in-vogue and inspiring innovator who’s got parenting down.
- Winner of the Practical Parenting & Pregnancy Bronze award for lightweight buggy
- Winner of the Mother and Baby Silver award for best lightweight buggy
- Winner of the Best Baby & Toddler Gear Bronze award for best travel stroller
- Suitable from birth
- Front suspension
- Super lightweight aluminium chassis with carry handle
- Compact umbrella fold with auto lock
- Multiple recline positions
- Lockable swivel front wheels
- Spacious storage basket
Weight And Size
- Weight: 7kg
- Size: L: 72cm W: 44cm H: 98cm
- Folded Size: L: 116cm W: 30cm H: 34cm
- Handle height: 100cm
- Handle Height: 106cm
Also Available In: Pixel Heart, All Star, Oh La La!, Monobloom, Pow, Mollie Mille