To coincide with our free Supa changing bag offer this month we’ve grilled all the parents in the office and pulled together a list of their must have day out essentials that will leave you ready for any adventure.
The Cosatto day out essentials list
- Snacks, and lots of them. Bananas, crisps, yogurt – little one’s are NOT cool when they’re hungry.
- H2O for your dot and you. Lots of adventures calls for super-duper hydration.
- A change of clothes for unexpected poo explosions.
- A book or toy. Especially good for dreaded public transport entertainment.
- Wipes and hand sanitizer for when the adventures turn mucky.
- A hat, sunglasses and SPF for those unexpected British summer rays.
- Similarly… a raincoat.
- And finally, nappies… don’t forget the nappies!
Have we missed anything? Leave a comment below and tell us what essentials you pack in your changing bag.