Supreme StylingFrom woven textured fabrics and discoverable detailing to gleaming chrome chassis, Wow XL has premium craftsmanship. Place your baby under their Cosatto pram hood and you’re harnessing early sensory skills – with designs that encourage engagement with the big wide world. Cosatto’s famous baby-friendly symbols and characters are tailored to babies’ early sensory experiences. The puncture proof tyres, and premium all-round suspension bring manoeuvrability and comfort. In the drive for perfection, Wow XL has been crafted to have that luxurious feel of a spacious prestige vehicle.
From Birth to 25kgUse the luxury from-birth carrycot with deeply padded mattress for the first 6 months (approx. 9kg). This features a one-handed release and can be used for occasional overnight sleeping. Then swap over to reversible pushchair seat when they are ready to sit up. The single pushchair mode supports up to 25kg so your toddler can use it for even longer. Add the matching Port i-Size infant carrier to turn it into a travel system.
The Pram with a PlanFamilies come in all shapes and sizes and Wow XL has 22 configurations straight out of the box. It’s your single to tandem travel system which can also take twins (additional purchases required). It even has a built-in step ‘n’ ride board that will take a child up to 25kg. Check out Wow XL’s configurations for over 50 different uses.
Tiny Boot ApprovedWow XL is the sturdy statement pram that folds small. So small that it’s ‘Tiny Boot’ approved and can fit into a Fiat 500 with 2 seat units.
10 Year GuaranteeAbove and Beyond Wow XL includes an industry-leading 10 Year Guarantee that goes further and offers you ultimate peace of mind.
Seat Unit Single 25kg
Ride on Board 25kg
Folded Size: Tiny Boot Approved-104cm- 110cm Leatherette
Handle Height: 104cm- 110cm Leatherette
Basket:W:36 ½ cm x D:20 ½ x L:64cm 5kg
Chassis Weight - 10kg
- Suitable from birth up to 25kg
- Industry-leading 10 Year Guarantee
- Compact fold chassis that is ‘Tiny Boot’ approved (Fiat 500 checked)
- Integrated ride on board that can be used up to 25kg
- 22 configurations straight out of the box and over 50 configurations when used with accessories
- Adjustable leatherette handle that lets you adjust the handle height for comfort
- Super-sized basket with handy compartments
- Premium puncture-proof multi-terrain wheels with all round suspension
- Compatible with either Port i-Size car seat or multi brand car sea t adaptors. (Car seat & adaptors both sold separately)
- From birth to 9kg carrycot with comfy mattress, carry handle and removable washable liner
- Carrycot suitable for occasional overnight sleeping
- Features a one-hand release for ease and comfort
- High position carrycot option brings baby closer to you and means less reaching and stretching post pregnancy
- Add 2 carrycots to the chassis for twins (available as an additional accessory)
- Parent and world facing pushchair seat unit which can be used up until 25kg
- Comfy seat unit with handy one-handed recline
- Extra-large hood with extendable sun visor, toy loops, air ventilation and 100 UPF+ protection
- Deep comfy pushchair seat complete with chest pads and tummy pad
- High position pushchair seat option brings baby closer to you and means less reaching and stretching post pregnancy
- Integral footrest on seat unit with one hand adjustment
- Removable leatherette bumper bar
- Add an additional seat unit (sold separately) for twins or sibling configurations
RAC Port i-Size Car Seat
- i-Size compliant when used with Port i-Size base
- Complies with the latest R129 safety regulation
- From birth (40cm) up to 15 months (87cm)
- Rearward facing
- Suitable belted and ISOFIX (when paired with Port i-Size base)