CT3893 Woosh Britpop
5 Reasons to Buy
Woosh is the compact from-birth pushchair with big solutions. Suitable from birth up to 25kg, the sturdy chassis lets your toddler use it for longer. With lockable front-swivel wheels and all-round suspension, nothing’s getting in Woosh’s way.
Hands full? Fold Woosh with one hand into a small compact bundle. It’s a storage superstar. City dwellers – Woosh is ultra lightweight and ready for anything.
For a nipper, Woosh is full of big ideas. With a roomy seat, decent sized basket and adjustable calf support for little legs - Woosh brings easy.
Woosh is full of climate science with luxury tech fabrics. It comes with the original Cosatto raincover. Woosh has a UPF100+ double-length hood and visor to throw some serious shade.
Woosh comes with an industry-leading 4 year guarantee.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable from birth to max weight of 25kg. Lets your toddler use it for even longer.
- Lightweight, sturdy aluminium frame.
- Newborn recline.
- Lightweight waterproof Ripstop fabric on seat.
- Lockable swivel front wheels for quick manoeuvres.
- Roomy seat for extra comfort.
- Magic bell.
- Front & rear suspension for a smooth ride.
- Concertina one-hand compact fold with one-hand auto lock for quick easy storage.
- Quick-release 5 point safety harness.
- Extra under-seat raincover storage.
- UPF100+ double-tiered hood for ultimate shading.
- Adjustable calf support.
- Easy-clean quick-release wheels.
- The original Cosatto raincover. Compact and coordinating.
- Big basket.
- Cushioned chest pads for a snug passenger.
- Luxury tech fabrics.
- Exquisite detailing and hidden features incl: pockets, patterns, wheel caps
- Comes with industry-leading 4 year guarantee.
Testing & Safety
TESTING: WE DON’T STOP AT STANDARD
Your baby’s safety is our obsession. This means you can have confidence in world class products that are tested above and beyond European safety standards. That’s just for starters.
Our dedicated technical team scrutinise everything over and over until each product meets our own stringent requirements too. We also real-life test for your anticipated usage. If a test doesn’t exist we invent it ourselves. All our products are then extensively user-trialled by parents before they finally make the grade. They don’t just test our stuff. They live it.
We constantly assess, redevelop and test our products in conjunction with leading European independent test bodies and you guys. Your feedback is vital. Unless our products are beyond tough, they don’t get the green light.
Show us your Cosatto
There’s a bit of Cosatto waiting to burst out of everyone. Express yourself. Show us your most Cosatto look. Share your most Cosatto moment…