Wow Special Ediition Anarchy in the Nursery
5 Reasons to Buy
PALOMA X COSATTO
Once upon a time, Paloma Faith – artist, style icon and mother – was adrift in a world of prams that did not suit her personality.
“I felt like I had to become someone else to be a good mother”, she recalls.
Then she met Cosatto, the brand on a mission to save the world from boring baby stuff. The rest is history.
Together, Paloma Faith and Cosatto have unleashed wild prams that are pure Paloma and pure celebration, reflecting her quirky style and warrior nature.
Join the revolution.
“These designs make me feel happy to be different and my child loves them too.” – Paloma Faith.
Special Edition Wow. The Luxury Pram and Pushchair.
‘Anarchy in the Nursery’ – The Embroidered Tiger Design.
Discover the wildest Wow pram and pushchair yet. Crafted with over a million stitches, Paloma Faith’s ‘Anarchy in the Nursery’ pram is the rarest beast with only 50 available worldwide. It’s outrageously opulent and full-on Paloma, with polished gleaming gold chassis and rich embroidery echoing ancient eastern decoration. It comes with bespoke Paloma Faith ‘Mum-Bum Bag’ and the luxury Cosatto footmuff. Stand out from the crowd Paloma-style with the ultimate ornamental pram.
5 Reasons to Buy Special Edition Wow.
Discover the Cosatto Wow pram and pushchair. This feature-packed award-winner is a walk in the park. Designed by mums and dads for mums and dads, this travel system is the dream machine – complete with exquisite detailing and the finest fabrics. Prepare to be wowed.
Longer Carrycot Wow’s from-birth carrycot (suitable for occasional overnight sleeping), is maximised for growing babies. Then you can swap in the reversible pushchair unit when they’re ready to sit up - facing you first, then the world.
From Birth to 25kg Go even further with a pushchair mode that can support up to a mighty 25kg so your toddler can use it for even longer. Wow’s in it for the long haul.
Easy for You Life’s easy with Wow’s lightweight easy-fold chassis, one-handed push-button carrycot removal, one-handed seat recline, adjustable calf-support, multi-position soft leatherette handle for walking tall or small and extra-large basket with hideaway storage compartments.
Smooth Mover The puncture-proof premium tyres and all-round suspension bring manoeuvrability and comfort. It has a compact fold for easy storage and to fit in smaller cars. It also includes snug extras, luxury footmuff and the bespoke Paloma Faith changing bag.
Car Seat Mode Choose a Cosatto Dock 0+ car seat, (various designs available – sold separately), to make it a travel system. Dock’s an infant-carrier too. The Dock car seat adaptors (sold separately) are multi-brand. They let you attach your Dock car seat or leading brand car seat to your Wow pram and pushchair.
With industry-leading 4 Year Guarantee for your peace of mind.
The from-birth 3 in 1. Built by Cosatto - and parents.
• Parent & world facing seat unit up to 25kg
• Car seat carrier (Car seat sold separately - choose from Cosatto’s range of Dock 0+ car seat designs or fit one from another leading brand with Cosatto Dock/Multi-Brand Adaptors.)
Stacked with on-the-go solutions.
• Compact fold
• Telescopic leatherette handle
• Handy one-handed recline.
• One-hand release carrycot
• One-hand adjustable leg rest
• Super-sized basket with handy compartments
Crafted for comfort and ready for anything.
• Deep comfy seat
• Seat structuring for ultra comfort
• Exquisite tailoring and upholstery
• Fresh air panel / viewing window
• Seat has hood with extendable sun visor
• Industry leading 4 Year Guarantee.
• Inspire them with pattern like no other. This is storytelling for your baby.
• Suitable from birth up to 25kg
• Seat unit suitable from 6 months up to 25kg
• Carrycot suitable from birth to approx. 6 months
• Compatible with Port 0+ car seat. (Car seat & adaptor both sold separately)
• Compatible with Dock i-Size car seat. (Car seat & adaptor both sold separately)
• From-birth carrycot with comfy mattress, carry handle and removable washable liner.
• ‘In or out’ facing pushchair seat lets them bond with you or enjoy the view.
• Deep comfy pushchair seat for a supportive snuggle.
• Seat structured and upholstered for ultra comfort.
• Chest pads and tummy pad. This is comfort.
• The original Cosatto raincover.
• All-terrain wheels with puncture proof premium tyres.
• Super-sized basket with handy compartments for all your bits, bobs and big stuff. Thank us later.
• Compact, easy-fold lightweight aluminium chassis – because you don’t need heave-ho when you’re on the go.
• Removable bumper bar with padded cover. Hinged for easy cuddle access.
• Telescopic leatherette handle lets you adjust the handle height for comfort. Tall or small, just walk happy.
• Handy one-handed top recline button and one hand adjustable seat unit calf support. Handy when you’ve got a handful.
• One-hand release carrycot. Gotta hand it to Wow.
• Exquisite tailoring. This is Cosatto craftsmanship.
• Fresh air panel for a breeze when you please.
• Seat unit has hood with extendable sun visor and toy loops. Entertaining and protective.
• Quick-release easy-clean removable wheels. Pop ‘em off. Whizz ‘em under the tap. Faff-free.
• UPF100+ protection sunshade hood. Vital, splendid and highly adjustable.
• All-round suspension for a smoother ride.
• Lockable front swivel wheels for tight spots.
• Coordinating Paloma Faith footmuff with reversible liner for all-season comfort. It includes kangaroo pouch for cosy little hands.
• Coordinating patterned Paloma Faith bum-bag style changing bag.
Car seats and adaptors sold separately. Choose from Cosatto’s range of Dock or Port 0+ car seat designs or fit one from another leading brand with Cosatto Dock/Multi-Brand Adaptors.
• Port car seat.
• Port car seat adaptors to attach Port to your Wow.
• Port Isofix Base.
• Dock car seat.
• Dock i-size base.
• Dock/Multi-brand car seat adaptors to attach Dock to your Wow (or other leading brand car seats).
Testing & Safety
TESTING: WE DON’T STOP AT STANDARD
Your baby’s safety is our obsession. This means you can have confidence in world class products that are tested to European safety standards. That’s just for starters.
Our dedicated technical team scrutinise everything over and over until each product meets our own stringent requirements too. We also real-life test for your anticipated usage. If a test doesn’t exist we invent it ourselves. All our products are then extensively user-trialled by parents before they finally make the grade. They don’t just test our stuff. They live it.
We constantly assess, redevelop and test our products in conjunction with leading European independent test bodies and you guys. Your feedback is vital. Unless our products are beyond tough, they don’t get the green light.
Show us your Cosatto
There’s a bit of Cosatto waiting to burst out of everyone. Express yourself. Show us your most Cosatto look. Share your most Cosatto moment…