Ex-Display Wow 2 Wilderness
Peace of Mind. Guaranteed.
We want you to be as confident with your Good as New purchase as you are with our brand new products. That’s why, when you buy Cosatto Good as New, not only are you getting used and approved pieces that have been through our inspection process but they’re also guaranteed. Ex-Display items have our industry-leading 4 year guarantee.
Slight Cosmetic Imperfection
These may have the odd scratch or mark. They’re perfectly imperfect. If they could speak they’d say beauty is skin deep. We say grab your unique beauty while you can - they’re in demand.
5 Reasons to Buy
5 Reasons to Buy Wow 2
You’re busy. You need a helping hand. That’s why we’re introducing the new Wow 2 in Wilderness. The from-birth hug on wheels for your baby – with all the extras. The new Wow 2 builds on bestselling Wow Pram and Pushchair, delivering even better performance thanks to some great new features. With enhanced puncture-proof tyres and all round-suspension, Wow 2 really delivers on all-terrain performance bringing a really smooth off-road experience. Discover the ultimate dream machine with features to fit your life.
From-Birth, Multi-Talented Mover
The from-birth carrycot, (suitable for occasional overnight sleeping), easily converts your Wow 2 to pram. Easily swap it to a reversible pushchair unit when they’re ready to sit up - facing you first, then the world. Plus, we’ve created an improved telescopic handle for extra comfort and included an easy to use one-handed recline and adjustable leg rest to make your experience smooth and seamless.
Wow 2 is in it for the long-haul, with a pushchair mode that can support up to a mighty 25kg so your toddler can use it for even longer. Life’s easy with Wow 2 thanks to one-handed push-button carrycot removal, adjustable calf-support and extra-large basket with hideaway storage compartment.
On Wow 2, we’ve improved even further on the unique tyre material with dual density rubber skin puncture proof tyres that offer enhanced durability for a smooth ride. Great for off-road and all-terrain exploring! Plus, we’ve improved the suspension to bring manoeuvrability and comfort and it has a compact fold for easy storage.
Add the matching Port i-Size car seat to make it a travel system. The Port i-Size car seat adaptors (sold separately) let you attach your Port i-Size car seat to your Wow 2 pram and pushchair.
Clever Stuff. Happy Babies.
Crafted with hidden extras and Cosatto’s famous storytelling patterns, kids love the Wow 2 in Wilderness from Cosatto. Bold, bright and carefully placed, our baby-friendly characters and patterns aim to harness your baby's early sensory skills. Fire their imagination with the new Wow 2.
- Parent & world facing seat unit up to 25kg – Suitable from 6 months
- Suitable from birth up to 25kg
- Car seat carrier (Port i-Size car seat and adaptors sold separately)
- Compact fold
- Handy one-handed recline.
- One-hand adjustable leg rest
- Super-sized basket with handy compartments
- Deep comfy seat structured for comfort
- Fresh air panel
- Hood with extendable sun visor and toy loops
- UPF50+ protection sunshade hood
- ‘In or out’ facing pushchair seat
- Improved unique tyre material with dual density rubber skin puncture proof tyres
- Quick-release easy-clean removable wheels
- Lockable front swivel wheels for tight spots
- Lightweight aluminium chassis
- Removable bumper bar with padded cover
- Improved telescopic leatherette handle lets you adjust the handle height for extra comfort
- Handy one-handed top recline button and one hand adjustable seat unit calf support
- Improved all-round suspension for a smoother ride
- Industry leading 4 Year Guarantee.
- Compatible with Port i-Size car seat. (Car seat & adaptor both sold separately)
- Chest pads and tummy pad.
- Improved carrycot has even more room than before for your little one
- Suitable from birth to approx. 6 months
- Comfy mattress
- Integrated Carry handle
- Removable washable liner
- One-hand release
Testing & Safety
TESTING: WE DON’T STOP AT STANDARD
Your baby’s safety is our obsession. This means you can have confidence in world class products that are tested above and beyond European safety standards. That’s just for starters.
Our dedicated technical team scrutinise everything over and over until each product meets our own stringent requirements too. We also real-life test for your anticipated usage. If a test doesn’t exist we invent it ourselves. All our products are then extensively user-trialled by parents before they finally make the grade. They don’t just test our stuff. They live it.
We constantly assess, redevelop and test our products in conjunction with leading European independent test bodies and you guys. Your feedback is vital. Unless our products are beyond tough, they don’t get the green light.
Show us your Cosatto
There’s a bit of Cosatto waiting to burst out of everyone. Express yourself. Show us your most Cosatto look. Share your most Cosatto moment…