Giggle 3 Everything Bundle Into The Wild
The Classic Pram and Pushchair. Reinvented.
Giggle 3 has convex profile tyres and all-round premium suspension for an ultra-smooth effortless glide. The unique tyre composition enhances durability and their deep tread handles multi-terrain.*
The luxury carrycot has maximised space to accommodate growing babies. The thick supportive mattress makes it ideal for occasional overnight sleeping. For ultimate freshness and comfort, the zip-in liner is machine washable.
For a sportier streamlined feel and even greater manoeuvrability, Giggle 3’s nippy 3 wheel design helps negotiate tight spots.
5 Reasons to Buy
Giggle 3. The Classic Pram and Pushchair. Reinvented.
Meet the Cosatto Giggle 3. This classic 3 in 1 pram and pushchair takes all gold-winning Giggle’s famous features and smooth handling and adds in extra oomph. The pram offers a lie-flat spacious carrycot, with deep padded mattress. Swap it to reversible pushchair seat unit when they’re ready to sit up – facing you first, then the world. Add the matching Cosatto 0+ car seat to make Giggle 3 a travel system. Giggle 3 offers enhanced performance and premium detailing - from deluxe amped-up wheels, to stitched leatherette handle and cuddly travelling companion. From birth and beyond, take your adventure further.
This Giggle 3 Bundle comes with all Giggle 3's usual kit plus a co-ordinating Port i-Size car seat and adaptors. Move the car seat from Giggle 3's frame into your car quickly and easily without waking baby.
Altogether you’ll get the chassis, carrycot and pushchair seat unit.
- PLUS Port i-Size baby car seat (from birth (40cm) up to 15 months (87cm)
- PLUS i-Size base
- PLUS car seat adaptors
- PLUS footmuff and changing bag
5 Reasons to Buy Giggle 3
- Compact flat-folding Giggle 3 is your go-anywhere, stow-anywhere hero. The 7kg lightweight chassis is great for busy family life. Concerned about space in your boot? Giggle 3 is ‘small boot approved’ and fits easily in a Fiat 500.
- Giggle 3 includes a luxury carrycot with ample space to accommodate growing babies up to 9kg (approx. 6 months old). The thick supportive mattress makes it ideal for occasional overnight sleeping and for ultimate freshness, the carrycot liner is machine washable. The separate seat unit with detachable bumper bar is suitable for a child up to 18kg (approx 4 years old). The seat allows your child to face you or face out to see the world, with multiple recline positions - from upright to laid-back lounging. Giggle 3 is suitable for all weathers with the tailored raincover, that fits both carrycot and seat unit.
- With a sportier streamlined feel and great manoeuvrability, the nippy 3-wheel design helps negotiate tight spots. The all-round suspension and puncture-proof tyres make for an ultra-smooth ride that can handle multi-terrain.
Features: ‘push on - push off’ brake, adjustable leatherette handle, easy-release buttons to make mode changes a breeze, pop-off swivel wheels that can be cleaned effortlessly and a spacious easy-access basket.
- Working with the University of Sussex Baby Lab we’re creating stuff that’s even better for your baby. Experts in baby psychology, their team of leading scientists and academics investigate how babies see, think and learn. Our engaging patterns feature in the hood liners of all our products to boost their early sensory development. Giggle 3 also includes a coordinating cuddly travel companion and UPF100+ sun visor with toy ties for your baby’s favourite toy.
- Our industry leading 4-year guarantee offers cover like no other, for ultimate peace of mind.
Giggle 3 includes: chassis, wheels and basket, carrycot with multi hood and apron, carrycot mattress, seat unit, chest pads, tummy pad, bumper bar, raincover and travel companion toy.
Add the matching Cosatto Port i size 0+ car seat and adaptors to make Giggle 3 a travel system.
Matching changing bag and footmuff also available.
Giggle 3 - 3 in 1 can be used in 3 ways: With a carrycot as a pram for newborns, a pushchair for older babies and a travel system with a compatible infant car seat clipped onto its chassis. Giggle 3 takes you from birth and beyond.
Chassis and General
Compact, easy, quick flat-fold.
Lightweight aluminium chassis.
Lockable swivel front wheels.
All-round premium suspension for a smooth ride.
Quick-release removable premium wheels with bearings for added glide.
Convex profile tyres for an air-soft feel.
Unique tyre material for enhanced durability with greater softness of ride.
Deep tyre tread for multi terrain traction.
Includes a little luxury travelling companion. Friends for life.
Removable bumper bar/carrycot handle with fabric cover.
Spacious storage basket tested up to 2kg.
Sun visor and toy loops on hood.
UPF 100+ sunshade protection.
Height-adjustable luxury leatherette ergonomic handle bar for comfort.
Industry-leading 4 year guarantee for your peace of mind.
Carrycot suitable from birth up to 9kg. (approx. 6 months).
Luxury carrycot with maximised space to accommodate growing babies.
Thick supportive mattress.
Carrycot suitable for occasional overnight sleeping.
Luxury tailored zip-in carrycot liner. Removable and washable for ultimate freshness and comfort.
Conforms to BS EN 1888-2:2018 & BS EN 1466:2014 (carrycot only).
Pushchair seat suitable from approx. 6 months up to 18kg.
Reversible pushchair seat. It’s duo-directional so your baby can bond with you or enjoy the view.
4 position recline.
RAC Port i-Size Car Seat
i-Size compliant when used with Port i-Size base
Complies with the latest R129 safety regulation
From birth (40cm) up to 15 months (87cm)
Suitable belted and ISOFIX (when paired with Port i-Size base)
Testing & Safety
TESTING: WE DON’T STOP AT STANDARD
Your baby’s safety is our obsession. This means you can have confidence in world class products that are tested to European safety standards. That’s just for starters.
Our dedicated technical team scrutinise everything over and over until each product meets our own stringent requirements too. We also real-life test for your anticipated usage. If a test doesn’t exist we invent it ourselves. All our products are then extensively user-trialled by parents before they finally make the grade. They don’t just test our stuff. They live it.
We constantly assess, redevelop and test our products in conjunction with leading European independent test bodies and you guys. Your feedback is vital. Unless our products are beyond tough, they don’t get the green light.
The classic lightweight, easy-to-manoeuvre do-all pram and pushchair.
Patterns Babies Love
Put a baby in a Cosatto pram, they’re engaged and curious. Now we're working with the University of Sussex Baby Lab to develop products that are even better for your baby.
Show us your Cosatto
There’s a bit of Cosatto waiting to burst out of everyone. Express yourself. Show us your most Cosatto look. Share your most Cosatto moment…