Hold 0+ Car Seat Marzipan
5 Reasons to Buy
5 Reasons to buy Hold
Hold your newborn snug with Cosatto’s Hold, the Group 0+ in-car cuddle. Sturdy but squidgy, Hold’s an infant carrier too. Who knew? Go shop heroic Hold…
- Well-Connected – Sturdy Hold 0+ infant car seat connects smoothly and surely to:
• Ooba travel system chassis
• Giggle travel system chassis
• Hold ISOFIX in-car base
• Hold belted semi-universal base
All sold separately
- Smooth A to B – Easy fast-release buttons let you pop Hold on and off from car seat to high street. No need to wake dozy. The Hold car seat bases are grounding devices to anchor your dinky in your car.
- Pole Position – This from-birth bodyguard fits front or back car seats and is rear-facing.
- Snug Security – Hold’s tough to the core with squidgy topping plus chest pads, headhugger, tummy pad and seat liner. The snug coordinating raincover shows British weather who’s boss. You’re home! The quick-release harness buckle gives immediate cuddle access.
- Hold makes History – Sheer toughness aside, no car seat with a base ever looked like Hold. Stuff like that matters when you’ve got a tiny trendsetter in-transit.
(Never put a child in a passenger seat fitted with an active front airbag. Airbags are designed to protect adults but can have the opposite effect on children.)
- Group 0+ suitable from birth to 13kg/29lbs
- Easy to get from A to B without waking baby
- Conforms to ECE R44/04
- Rearward facing on front and rear vehicle seats
- 5 point harness with quick release buckle
- Compatible with Ooba chassis
- Quick release car seat when used with Hold belted base or Hold ISOFIX base (sold separately)
- FREE head hugger, tummy and chest pads
- FREE 4 year guarantee (UK & Ireland only)
- Size: L: 69cm W: 43cm D: 59cm
- Weight: 3.9kg
Where can I fit this car seat?
Testing & Safety
TESTING: WE DON’T STOP AT STANDARD
Your baby’s safety is our obsession. This means you can have confidence in world class products that are tested to European safety standards. That’s just for starters.
Our dedicated technical team scrutinise everything over and over until each product meets our own stringent requirements too. We also real-life test for your anticipated usage. If a test doesn’t exist we invent it ourselves. All our products are then extensively user-trialled by parents before they finally make the grade. They don’t just test our stuff. They live it.
We constantly assess, redevelop and test our products in conjunction with leading European independent test bodies and you guys. Your feedback is vital. Unless our products are beyond tough, they don’t get the green light.
Show us your Cosatto
There’s a bit of Cosatto waiting to burst out of everyone. Express yourself. Show us your most Cosatto look. Share your most Cosatto moment…