Moova Group 1 Cuddle Monster
5 Reasons to Buy
5 Reasons to buy Moova
Meet Cosatto’s Moova Group 1 car seat. This chunk of snug is tough, responsive and committed to your cutie. Go shop the adjustable dream machine…
Move on Up - When the tiny traveller’s ready the bodyguard will appear. Move over Group 0 pod, enter Moova Group 1 car seat, offering sturdy support and a higher seating position for your growing sightseer.
Where? Front-facing for front or back seat, Moova’s easy-fitting and compatible with 3 point seatbelts.
Padded Protector – Moova is seriously tuff stuff wearing plush soft stuff with tummy and chest pads plus comfy reversible seat liner. Removable washable covers maintain that Moova magic.
Snug Security - With 3 position recline for 3 stages of dozy plus quick-release harness buckle for home-time hugs, Moova’s possessive but polite.
Stunning Sit-Nav – Who knew that top notch safety kit at the peak of its powers could also look like that?
Moova is a Group 1 car seat:
- Group 1 – Suitable from 9kg – 18kg (9 months - 4 years approx.)
- Never put a child in a passenger seat fitted with an active front airbag. Airbags are designed to protect adults but can have the opposite effect on children.
- Suitable from 9kg to 18kg (Group 1)
- Easy to install
- Forward facing
- Higher sitting position to give a better view, helping to relieve travel sickness
- Fits front and rear seats
- Compatible with standard 3 point seat belt
- 5 point safety harness with quick release buckle
- 3 position recline for snoozing
- Comfy padded armrests
- Reversible seat liner
- Removable and washable covers
- FREE tummy & chest pads
- FREE 4 Year guarantee (UK & Ireland only)
- Conforms to ECE R44/04
Testing & Safety
TESTING: WE DON’T STOP AT STANDARD
Your baby’s safety is our obsession. This means you can have confidence in world class products that are tested above and beyond European safety standards. That’s just for starters.
Our dedicated technical team scrutinise everything over and over until each product meets our own stringent requirements too. We also real-life test for your anticipated usage. If a test doesn’t exist we invent it ourselves. All our products are then extensively user-trialled by parents before they finally make the grade. They don’t just test our stuff. They live it.
We constantly assess, redevelop and test our products in conjunction with leading European independent test bodies and you guys. Your feedback is vital. Unless our products are beyond tough, they don’t get the green light.
Show us your Cosatto
There’s a bit of Cosatto waiting to burst out of everyone. Express yourself. Show us your most Cosatto look. Share your most Cosatto moment…