- Suitable from birth to 15 Kg (approximately 3 years). That’s one exciting food journey.
- Reclining cradle function from 0-6 months.
- 7 height position adjustable seat. No need to bend with this adjustable friend.
- Pop-off easy-clean trays.
- Top tray safe in dishwasher on eco-setting.
- Wipe-clean padded seat cover.
- Upper tray has cup holder.
- Removeable trays so baby can join you at the table for chat and bonding.
- 5 position seat recline and adjustable calf support for all stage comfort.
- Comfy cosy liner for your baby’s comfort.
- Easy to use compact fold. When you need the room for dancing. Fast.
- Folds flat and free-standing with handy tray storage.
- Fully removable seat pad and trays for easy cleaning. Tidy teatimes.
- Compulsory 5 point safety harness. Noodle 0+ is super secure.
- Seat pommel prevents seat slip-downs.
- Complies with BS EN 14988:2017
5 Reasons to Buy
5 Reasons to buy Noodle Supa
In the splodge-fest that is highchair vs food, Noodle Supa wins trays-down with easy-clean, helpful ways. Go shop Cosatto’s Noodle Supa, your easy-wean compact foodie friend…
Graze High or Low – Noodle Supa’s 6 heights mean less bending for you when mini-mouths are on the move.
Appetite for Adjusting – With free-standing folded position and handy tray storage, Noodle Supa’s upright outta sight. With a 2 part tray for dinner spilling then seat recline and calf support that adjust for after-dinner chilling, weaning’s a breeze.
Serve Up Scrub Up – The removable easy-clean squidgy seat plus pop-off washable trays bring teatime tidiness.
Table Talk – Noodle Supa has 2 one-hand removable trays with cup holder. Pop them off for up-to-table mode so your diddy can join the after-dinner speeches. The 5 point harness and seat pommel prevent seat slip-downs.
Supper Smoothie - Because Noodle Supa’s the only pattern-packed elevated seating ingredient you need. Let their exciting food journey commence.
Received a Which? Best Buy award for 2015 - Noodle Supa achieved top marks for safety and ease of feeding for both parent and child.