5 Reasons to Buy
5 Reasons to buy Scootle
Cosatto’s Scootle 123 car seat goes the distance from dot to grown-up kid. With revolutionary recline technology and Side Impact Protection System, Scootle’s a responsive hugger. Go shop the toughie with a heart…
Road is Long – No need to buy separates. From small to tall, Scootle grows on and on.
Awesomely Adjustable – Fitting front and rear seats, multi-angle Scootle has a 2 position WHOLE seat angle and 2 position seat-back recline. The headrest changes height - moving the in-sync shoulder straps to fit just right. With booster seat conversion and 5 position head rest, Scootle’s a pillar of security.
Broad Shouldered – With intuitive adjustable side wings, Scootle’s got a shrug to suit your bug.
Padded Protector – Scootle’s a cloud of comfort with extra-cushioned Side Impact Protection, tummy and chest pads, comfy padded armrests and a layer of squidge. There’s a 5 point harness plus quick-release buckle for quick cuddle access at home time. Just pop-off Scootle’s washable covers.
Tough Trendsetter – Because one day all burly bodyguards will be in touch with their patterned side, until then…go Scootle.
Scootle is a Group 1,2,3 car seat:
- Group 1,2,3 – Suitable from 9kg – 36kg (9 months - 12 years approx.)
- (Never put a child in a passenger seat fitted with an active front airbag. Airbags are designed to protect adults but can have the opposite effect on children.)
- Group 1,2,3 car seat
- Suitable from 9 - 36kg (approx. 9 months – 12 years)
- Universal Fit
- Fits both front and rear vehicle seats
- Compatible with standard 3 point vehicle seat belts
- Easy to install
- Forward facing on front and rear vehicle seats
- Side impact protection
- 2 position seat angles
- 2 position seat back recline
- 5 position headrest height
- Side wing & headrest adjust to grow with child
- 5 point safety harness with quick release buckle
- Washable covers
- FREE tummy & chest pads
- FREE 4 year guarantee (UK & Ireland only)
- Conforms to ECE R44/04
- Size: L: 63cm W: 53cm D: 46cm
- Weight: 7.9kg
Testing & Safety
TESTING: WE DON’T STOP AT STANDARD
Your baby’s safety is our obsession. This means you can have confidence in world class products that are tested above and beyond European safety standards. That’s just for starters.
Our dedicated technical team scrutinise everything over and over until each product meets our own stringent requirements too. We also real-life test for your anticipated usage. If a test doesn’t exist we invent it ourselves. All our products are then extensively user-trialled by parents before they finally make the grade. They don’t just test our stuff. They live it.
We constantly assess, redevelop and test our products in conjunction with leading European independent test bodies and you guys. Your feedback is vital. Unless our products are beyond tough, they don’t get the green light.
Show us your Cosatto
There’s a bit of Cosatto waiting to burst out of everyone. Express yourself. Show us your most Cosatto look. Share your most Cosatto moment…