Shuffle All Star
5 Reasons to Buy
5 Reasons to buy Shuffle
Two bundles of bouncing baby? Cosatto’s Shuffle fits through little gaps and does big tricks. Go shop the double pushchair for different-sized siblings…
- Back Seat Driver - Big babies steer up-front, newborns follow the leader.
- Stack of Snug Stuff – Front driver gets snug chest pads and fleece-lined Cosy Toes with reversible zip-off liner for sunny days. The newcomer in the back gets dinky chest pads and a from-birth cosy nest. The raincover just laughs at British weather.
- Slimline Swiveller - This compact umbrella-fold stroller has lockable swivel wheels to negotiate nooks ‘n’ crannies. The rear seat has 3 recline positions and a lie-flat for newbies.
- Mobile Manoeuvres – There’s a whopping storage basket for their journey essentials and an auto-locking fold with carry handle for when you’re on the go.
- Me and My Shadow – Because in Shuffle your twosome will never be lonesome.
- Seating for 2 children of different ages
- Rear seat suitable from birth (3 recline positions and lie-flat bed)
- Front seat suitable from 6 months old
- Compact umbrella fold with autolock
- Front and rear chest pads
- Headhugger and cuddle nest to rear for smaller babies
- Front Cosy Toes with kangaroo pouch and reversible zip-off liner
- Spacious storage basket
- Carry handle
- Lockable swivel front wheels
- FREE raincover
- FREE 4 year guarantee (UK & Ireland)
- Weight: 12.5kg
- Size: H: 113cm W: 51cm L: 100cm
- Folded Size: 120cm x 37cm x 39cm
- Handle Height: 113cm
Testing & Safety
TESTING: WE DON’T STOP AT STANDARD
Your baby’s safety is our obsession. This means you can have confidence in world class products that are tested above and beyond European safety standards. That’s just for starters.
Our dedicated technical team scrutinise everything over and over until each product meets our own stringent requirements too. We also real-life test for your anticipated usage. If a test doesn’t exist we invent it ourselves. All our products are then extensively user-trialled by parents before they finally make the grade. They don’t just test our stuff. They live it.
We constantly assess, redevelop and test our products in conjunction with leading European independent test bodies and you guys. Your feedback is vital. Unless our products are beyond tough, they don’t get the green light.
Show us your Cosatto
There’s a bit of Cosatto waiting to burst out of everyone. Express yourself. Show us your most Cosatto look. Share your most Cosatto moment…