Supa Dragon Kingdom
5 Reasons to Buy
5 Reasons to buy Supa
Featuring all known features plus movies, music and magic gadgets – Cosatto’s Supa is the pushchair all other pushchairs want to be when they grow up. Go shop the super skilled show-off…
- Newborn Nester – More than just an umbrella-fold stroller, Supa rocks a from-birth newborn recline option with reclining luxury leg rest for a comfy cutie.
- Handy Helper - Life’s a breeze with Supa’s adjustable handles for walking tall or small, handy one-handed multirecline for snoozing on the go and easy-wash pop-off seat. Stash upright with the astounding autostand.
- Laid-back Learning - Optimise long strolling hours with Supa’s multimedia gadget pocket with speaker plus ‘Window-on-the-World’ display pocket for flash cards, fave photos or in-flight films on your tablet. It’s a boredom buster to use when you choose.
- British Weather Proof – Supa’s a cuddle-fest with extendable UPF50+ sunshade for pesky rays, 4-way reversible Cosy Toes with zip-off liner for snuggles or sunny strolling, raincover, chest pads, headhuggers and soft insulated bottle covers.
- Educational, Recreational, Sensational - Because a pushchair that’s a boredom buster when surroundings are lacklustre is clearly going places.
- Suitable from birth
- Lightweight aluminium chassis with carry handle
- Adjustable handle height
- Integral hood sunshade protection
- Cup holder which can be used on either side of the frame
- Multimedia gadget pocket with speaker
- One hand recline with 4 recline positions
- Adjustable calf support
- Spacious storage basket
- Free-standing feature when folded
- Compact umbrella fold with Auto lock
- Fully removable seat unit for easy cleaning
- Lockable front swivel wheels
- FREE Chest pads and headhugger
- Reversible 4 way Cosy Toes with kangaroo pouch and reversible zip-off fleece liner
- FREE raincover
- FREE 4 year guarantee (UK & Ireland only)
- Weight: 9kg
- Size: H: 110cm W: 48.5cm D: 78cm
- Folded Size: L: 104cm W: 27cm H: 35cm
- Handle Height: 101cm - 103cm
Testing & Safety
TESTING: WE DON’T STOP AT STANDARD
Your baby’s safety is our obsession. This means you can have confidence in world class products that are tested to European safety standards. That’s just for starters.
Our dedicated technical team scrutinise everything over and over until each product meets our own stringent requirements too. We also real-life test for your anticipated usage. If a test doesn’t exist we invent it ourselves. All our products are then extensively user-trialled by parents before they finally make the grade. They don’t just test our stuff. They live it.
We constantly assess, redevelop and test our products in conjunction with leading European independent test bodies and you guys. Your feedback is vital. Unless our products are beyond tough, they don’t get the green light.
Show us your Cosatto
There’s a bit of Cosatto waiting to burst out of everyone. Express yourself. Show us your most Cosatto look. Share your most Cosatto moment…