Yo! Mollie Millie
5 Reasons to Buy
5 Reasons to Buy Yo!
Rain or shine, Cosatto’s mighty Yo! pushchair is the compact alpha adventurer for your field trips. Go shop the little hero with the big ideas…
- Comfy Cubbyhole - This lightweight umbrella-fold stroller has a multi-recline for street snoozing and lie-flat newborn option.
- Any-Weather Wow – With flippable, zippable Cosy Toes including summer liner option plus headhugger, chestpads, UPF 50+ hood, kit bag (special editions) and raincover - this A-list trooper laughs at British weather.
- Magic Manoeuvres – With a lightweight aluminium chassis for hopping on and off the tour bus and lockable front swivel wheels to spin you out of tight spots, Yo! is your intrepid explorer.
- On the Fashion Frontline – More than a versatile voyager, Yo! is your style compass too - the trendsetting pioneer.
- Explore Extraordinary – Because you’re extraordinary and you want to explore extraordinary so you need an extraordinary explorer.
- Winner of the Practical Parenting & Pregnancy Bronze award for lightweight buggy
- Winner of the Mother and Baby Silver award for best lightweight buggy
- Winner of the Best Baby & Toddler Gear Bronze award for best travel stroller
- Suitable from birth
- Front suspension
- Super lightweight aluminium chassis with carry handle
- Compact umbrella fold with auto lock
- Multiple recline positions
- Lockable swivel front wheels
- Spacious storage basket
- Weight: 7kg
- Size: L: 72cm W: 44cm H: 98cm
- Folded size: L: 116cm W: 30cm H: 34cm
- Handle height: 100cm
Testing & Safety
TESTING: WE DON’T STOP AT STANDARD
Your baby’s safety is our obsession. This means you can have confidence in world class products that are tested to European safety standards. That’s just for starters.
Our dedicated technical team scrutinise everything over and over until each product meets our own stringent requirements too. We also real-life test for your anticipated usage. If a test doesn’t exist we invent it ourselves. All our products are then extensively user-trialled by parents before they finally make the grade. They don’t just test our stuff. They live it.
We constantly assess, redevelop and test our products in conjunction with leading European independent test bodies and you guys. Your feedback is vital. Unless our products are beyond tough, they don’t get the green light.
Show us your Cosatto
There’s a bit of Cosatto waiting to burst out of everyone. Express yourself. Show us your most Cosatto look. Share your most Cosatto moment…