Zoomi Group 123 Flamingo Fling
5 Reasons to Buy
5 Reasons to buy Zoomi
Every cutie needs a tough transporter. Harness the power of Cosatto’s Zoomi Group 123 car seat. Converting from baby hugger through to booster seat for big kids, Zoomi’s a long-haul cuddle. Go shop the well-adjusted all-rounder…
Grows on the Go – No need to buy separates. From small to tall, Zoomi’s there for the full journey - cuddling away, forward facing, fitting front and rear seats.
Awesomely Adjustable – With booster seat conversion, 2 part reversible seat liner with grow-how for extended cuddling and a 5 position head rest - Zoomi’s a growing pillar of security.
Padded Protector - With tummy pad and chest pads plus comfy padded armrests , Zoomi’s a teddy bear really but don’t tell him we said that. Removable washable covers keep the zoom zingy.
Snug Security - Bringing a five-point safety harness with quick release buckle for home time plus layers of padding around a tough core, Zoomi’s a tough nut at the peak of his powers.
Travelling Companion - And when the immortal question was about to be asked “are we nearly there yet?” there was just like a chuckle of Zoomi thanks instead. Job done.
Zoomi is a Group 1,2,3 car seat:
- Group 1,2,3 – Suitable from 9kg – 36kg (9 months - 12 years approx.)
- (Never put a child in a passenger seat fitted with an active front airbag. Airbags are designed to protect adults but can have the opposite effect on children.)
- Suitable from 9kg to 36kg
- (Group 1-2-3) Easy to install forward facing
- 5 point safety harness with quick release buckle
- Compatible with standard 3-point seat belts
- Remove harness to convert into booster seat
- Height adjustable head rest
- Comfy padded armrest
- 2 part reversible seat liner which grows with your child
- Removable and washable covers
- FREE tummy & chest pads
- FREE 4 year guarantee (UK & Ireland only)
Testing & Safety
TESTING: WE DON’T STOP AT STANDARD
Your baby’s safety is our obsession. This means you can have confidence in world class products that are tested to European safety standards. That’s just for starters.
Our dedicated technical team scrutinise everything over and over until each product meets our own stringent requirements too. We also real-life test for your anticipated usage. If a test doesn’t exist we invent it ourselves. All our products are then extensively user-trialled by parents before they finally make the grade. They don’t just test our stuff. They live it.
We constantly assess, redevelop and test our products in conjunction with leading European independent test bodies and you guys. Your feedback is vital. Unless our products are beyond tough, they don’t get the green light.
Show us your Cosatto
There’s a bit of Cosatto waiting to burst out of everyone. Express yourself. Show us your most Cosatto look. Share your most Cosatto moment…