3Sixti2 Highchair Melondrop
5 Reasons to buy 3sixti2
The easy-wean, easy-clean highchair all other highchairs look up to, Cosatto’s 3sixti2 is here to help you with handy features. Go shop your sturdy statement spinner…
Up, Down, Turn Around – Dine high or low with the multiple-height smooth gas lift. Take an all-angles approach with the 6 position swivel. These features minimise stretching and bending for you when mini-mouths are on the move. With a 3 position seat recline for after-dinner chill and adjustable 2 part tray for mid-dinner spill, 3sixti2 makes weaning a breeze.
Supper Security – The 5 point harness and seat pommel prevent seat slip-downs. Your pip stays snug at the core.
Splodge Dodge - The removable, padded wipe-clean cushioning and easy-wash pop-off trays ensure sparkle no matter the splatter.
Sociable Spinner – 3sixti2 lets your pip communicate with you wherever you are in the room. Just pop off the trays for up-to-table mode and they can join the dinner debates. That’s mealtime- bonding magic.
Easy-Wean Wonder - Because a kitchen icon that’s also an intuitive mealtime machine just makes us want to be better people all-round.
- FREE 4 year guarantee (UK and Ireland only)
- Under-base roller for ease of transportation
- Fully removable, comfy padded wipe-clean cushion
- Removable tray so baby can join you at the table
- Adjustable, washable 2 part tray
- Super compact base
- 3 position reclining back rest
- Easy gas-lift multiple height positions
- 6 position 360° swivel for 'up-to-the-table' feeding
- Assembled Size: H: 96cm W: 57cm D: 57cm
- Weight: 14.8kg
- Highest seat position: 62cm
- Lowest seat position: 45cm
- Highest tray position: 79cm
- Lowest tray position: 62cm
TESTING: WE DON’T STOP AT STANDARD
Your baby’s safety is our obsession. This means you can have confidence in world class products that are tested above and beyond European safety standards. That’s just for starters.
Our dedicated technical team scrutinise everything over and over until each product meets our own stringent requirements too. We also real-life test for your anticipated usage. If a test doesn’t exist we invent it ourselves. All our products are then extensively user-trialled by parents before they finally make the grade. They don’t just test our stuff. They live it.
We constantly assess, redevelop and test our products in conjunction with leading European independent test bodies and you guys. Your feedback is vital. Unless our products are beyond tough, they don’t get the green light.