5 Reasons to buy Supa Go
Get straight to the chase in Supa Go. When you’ve got places to go, fast – Supa Go stroller brings streamlined solutions. It’s your essential stroller with extras and your adjustable comfort machine. That’s what makes it super - so go, go, go…
- Newborn Nester – More than just a simple stroller, Supa Go rocks a from-birth newborn recline option with adjustable luxury leg rest for a comfy cutie. Keep tabs on your tiny with the handy viewing window.
- On-the-Go - Supa Go is your lightweight, streamlined gad-about. With umbrella fold, auto lock and carry handle, just pop on and off transport. You’re busy. Supa Go goes.
- Handy Helper - Life’s a breeze with Supa Go’s adjustable handles for walking tall or small, one-handed multirecline for snoozing on the go and easy-wash pop-off seat. Bung your bits ‘n’ bobs in the big storage basket. Then go.
- British Weather Proof – Supa Go’s born ready with extendable UPF50+ sunshade for pesky rays and raincover for sudden showers.
- Smooth Simplicity - From one-handed recline to adjustable handle height, from transport-friendly umbrella fold to head-turning looks, Supa Go’s got it. Go get it.
Assembled Size: L 78cm; W 48.5cm; H 110cm
Folded Size: L 104cm; W 27cm; H35cm
Handle Height: 101-103cm
- Suitable from birth.
- Lightweight aluminium chassis with carry handle. Supa Go is transport friendly.
- Compact umbrella fold with auto folding lock. Click it shut. Stash it. Get on with life.
- One hand recline with 4 recline positions. Less of a handful.
- Adjustable leg rest. For little laid back loungers.
- Spacious storage basket for all your bits, bobs and big stuff. Thank us later.
- Extendable hood sunshade protection. Supa Go’s in charge.
- Viewing window in hood. Peek at your passenger.
- The original Cosatto raincover.
- Adjustable handle height for your comfort. Supa Go is so considerate.
- Pop-off seat covers for easy cleaning. Keep Supa Go sparkling.
- Full suspension on all 4 wheels, plus lockable front swivel wheels for tight spots.
- Removeabale and washable seat cover.
- 5 point harness with quick-release buckle.
Rated 4 out of
Mainly Smiles Some frowns
I had the happy campers supa go on pre order. Was chuffed to pieces when it came.
Loved the design
Loved it's size
The over sized hood
Always get compliments on pattern
Easy to push and control
Fits perfectly down the side of the sofa
Would love to see cosy toes and bag for this pushchair in the future, had I known I wouldn't have purchased
The seat doesn't sit upright
Little one always looks slumped
Basket is teeny
I have had this stroller a short 6 months, and it's been sent away for REPAIR. Our carry handle came off, And the over arm strap came completely unattached. For such an expensive stroller I expect it to last longer than 6 months
Date published: 2016-12-23
Rated 5 out of
I got this a few months back as the pram I had wasn't what I needed. This is literally the best thing I've brought! It is so easy to put up and down and fits so well in my boot (of a very small car). The only downside of it is the under storage is smaller than I need but it's easy to adapt to that. I also find because of it being so lightweight that it tips when I put my changing bag on but I over fill my bag anyway and my little one is so tiny anyway so as she gets bigger this won't be any problem. I would still recommend this pram to everyone and anyone as it is brilliant and eyestopping ❤️ It
Date published: 2017-02-09
Rated 4 out of
The product is designed well and built to last. You are probably wondering why I have only given the product four stars? Well.. let me tell you a story about a heavy handed male. I find the straps fiddly and the storage space underneath a little too snug! This can be seen as a positive because the pram fits comfortably in my front room. I don't even need to put it down! Imagine my relief.
The last thing I want to mention is the handle bars. They only have two settings but the high setting makes pushing the pram really easy for a tall person. For me! No more walking on the back of the pram!
Date published: 2016-12-19
Rated 5 out of
Beautiful design, easy to use!!!
My 6 month old little man was ready for a big boy stroller and I immediately fell in love with this design. It's so easy to fold and put up and nice to push. It would have been nicer with a bigger basket, the frame looks a little on the skinny side aswell which could put people off but it still feels nice and sturdy! Thanks cosatto, I love youuuuuu (we had the giggle travel system before and we also have the zoomi car seat and 3sixti highchair, I am not ashamed to admit that I am addicted to cosatto)
Date published: 2016-06-22
Rated 4 out of
Great buggy. A few little design niggles though.
I really like this buggy, and I love the design. I would say, however, after one month of use, that the whitest part of the design is in the inside hood. This is fine, until you fold the buggy shut and the wheels hit off the inside hood. I have cleaned it several times but feel the if the colour had been darker it would have been more practical. Also while the 5 click system is great for getting a busy toddler out of the buggy, it's pretty difficult to click all five pints together when strapping in a screaming toddler! It is light, it folds really neatly and I'm really happy with it in general.
Date published: 2017-08-14
Rated 3 out of
love the print!
I've had my pushchair for about 2 months. The only reason I bought it was because of the car design. It's different and stands out.
It has a nice big hood that's good for rain and sun if not using the raincover or a sunshade. folds easily and takes up minimum space but so do other buggies.
I've always bought maclarens for my 3 children and I have to say the cosatto doesn't feel as robust as a maclaren- when holding the handles they can easily be bent inwards. I've not had a problem with that it's just the feel of it feels weak.
downside to the pushchair is the straps. You have to slide part of the shoulder strap into the waist strap to click it together. When you have a wiggly toddler who doesn't want to get strapped in, it's a total pain and almost impossible!
It would also be helpful to have a pocket on the back of the hood.
The raincover is very bulky and takes up nearly all the shopping basket.
If you took the car print away I probably wouldn't buy it.
Date published: 2017-01-05
Rated 5 out of
I bought this pushchair as an alternative to our Giggle travel system when we went on holiday recently. It took up a lot less space in our boot which was perfect! The umbrella fold is fantastic, I managed it one handed (at a push!). It's very sturdy, the recline and the extra large hood are fabulous. Love the extendable handle bars as both myself and partner are quite tall. The basket is ok, could be bigger but it's pretty standard! My little girl (11 months) was very happy in it and we received a ton of compliments on the gorgeous Eden pattern. Overall very happy! Will continue to use Cosatto products.
Date published: 2017-06-23
Rated 5 out of
Great all rounder
I bought this a couple of months ago and it's great! It's slimline design is perfect and it's easy to fold up and open and fits in the boot easily. I love that the seat fully reclines and the hood can be extended to fully cover while sleeping. The little peep hole at the back is perfect for checking on your little one while they're asleep whiteout disturbing them. The basket has plenty of room underneath and the rain cover is easy enough to put on in a rush. Love my purchase and would only ever buy cosatto again, the 4 year warranty is a huge bonus!
Date published: 2017-03-10
TESTING: WE DON’T STOP AT STANDARD
Your baby’s safety is our obsession. This means you can have confidence in world class products that are tested above and beyond European safety standards. That’s just for starters.
Our dedicated technical team scrutinise everything over and over until each product meets our own stringent requirements too. We also real-life test for your anticipated usage. If a test doesn’t exist we invent it ourselves. All our products are then extensively user-trialled by parents before they finally make the grade. They don’t just test our stuff. They live it.
We constantly assess, redevelop and test our products in conjunction with leading European independent test bodies and you guys. Your feedback is vital. Unless our products are beyond tough, they don’t get the green light.