The Boring Stuff
Terms & Conditions of use
Dealing with us and what it means
We need to have your payment for the price of the goods and delivery before the order is fully accepted, once the lovely money exchanges hands we promise to despatch your goods to you on a speedy service and as long as you have given us a mobile number, you will receive a text giving you a delivery slot. You will also get an e-mail telling you that your order is confirmed. Sometimes the road and traffic can prevent our normal swift delivery and delays can occur, we are sure you would forgive us if this did happen.
Sometimes we cannot accept an order
If we cannot complete your order due to lack of stock, if you live outside our delivery area, or the nasty credit card company does not pay up, we will let you know by e-mail and perhaps we can start the process again.
From time to time we run special offers on Cosatto.com . Unfortunately all promotional prices including bundle discounts are applicable to UK customers only. Please visit your countries local Cosatto stockists website for offers available in your country.
How much does it all cost
The prices of our lovely stuff is advertised on the website and the delivery charges are also clearly marked, remember that we cannot always deliver to every location (islands, outer Hebrides, you know what we mean). We know that you may be disappointed to hear this and we will sympathise but cannot offer any compensation.
Returning our lovely stuff
When you get your Cosatto item, if you do not agree with us that it is lovely stuff and you just do not like it, we will have it back from you. Please pack it all away again in all of the original packaging, contact us by e-mail let us know your order number as it will speed things up - and we will arrange an uplift from the address of your choosing. As soon as we get it back, we will quickly give it the once over, making sure that it is in tip top condition, ie. it has not been outside, there are no crumbs, no stains and no funny smells. We will then credit you in full for the product but sadly not the carriage.
When you get your parcel, if the box is damaged tell the driver and write it on his note, if the goods are damaged inside, sent us an e-mail straight away and we will sort it out for you.
None of the above affects your statutory rights as a consumer this is a quick, simple explanation of what we can do for you when buying our lovely stuff.
Governing Law – the contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
What we will do with your details
We will probably contact you at some stage with competitions, newsletters, special offers, juicy gossip and tit bits from Cosatto towers, all good stuff but again, if you decide you do not want to hear from us, you can let us know, we will not be offended.
What to do now
Browse and shop until your heart’s content, we love our stuff, we put our heart and soul into every product. We hope you love it too and so once you purchase a Cosatto product you are one of the family. Check out our website, facebook, instagram and blog. We love people and people love us.
We take your privacy very seriously, we know that you do not want every man and his dog knowing your details. However, from time to time we may come across someone who we think you would really love to hear from and so we may give them your details. Listen to what they have to say or offer, you can always unsubscribe – or, you can tell us up front and we will never pass your details on.
If you change your mind about being contacted after agreeing, just get in touch, we will put a stop to it. We have an open and honest policy here at Cosatto so if you ever want to know what info we have recorded about you, give us a shout, we'll fish it out.
Cosatto Four Year Guarantee Terms and Conditions
For eons of time, Cosatto has been bringing to the market, pushchairs, highchairs and other nursery products that are manufactured to the most exacting standards. We’re test geeks and quality obsessed.
We’re not commitment-shy, we pledge our guarantee of real substance against material or manufacturing defects. We want you to be happy.
This guarantee is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights.
Your end of the Bargain
Please read and memorise the following Terms and Conditions. We may test you at a later date:
Cosatto Guarantee Terms and Conditions
- Our four year guarantee is only valid on products whose box bears the 4yr guarantee logo, with the four year guarantee literature enclosed.
- Second-hand products do not qualify for the guarantee.
- Registering with incorrect information will invalidate your guarantee so keep it real. Cosatto reserve the right to refuse any guarantee if our Terms and Conditions are not met.
Here’s a numbered list:
- The guarantee is available for Cosatto branded products.
- The guarantee is only available to the original purchasing individuals who complete the guarantee registration form, stating the serial number and details of purchase from an approved Cosatto retailer, within 28 days of purchase. The guarantee is non-transferable.
- The guarantee applies to the product only and does not cover any consequential losses - i.e time or other products.
- The guarantee is not applicable to products purchased ex-showroom display.
- Cosatto will replace like for like. However, we reserve the right to discontinue a design, colourway, fabric, accessories or model should we see fit. Under these circumstances, the consumer will receive an equivalent product, provided the claim is within the guarantee period.
- The guarantee is only available to products purchased and still resident in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
- The guarantee does not cover faults caused by factors outside the manufacturer's control, including:
- failure to follow Cosatto user guide and maintenance instructions
- normal wear and tear
- inappropriate use and/or cleaning
- accidental and/or wilful damage - i.e. customer misuse with respect to the enclosed user guides
- inappropriate storage methods
- modification, alteration, transformation of the product
- In the event of any faults - you shall notify Cosatto within 1 week upon discovery of a defect.
- The guarantee applies to material and manufacturing defects only under normal domestic use. It does not cover parts subject to normal wear and tear: foam handles, rubber elements of wheels, signs of fabric wear.
- If the product is found to be defective within the definition detailed above, Cosatto shall, at its discretion, repair the product; or provide new goods and parts to you in replacement. This shall be Cosatto's sole obligation.
- Any repair work shall only be undertaken by a party first approved by Cosatto.
- If a claim is made under this guarantee and the defect is not due to faulty materials or manufacture, Cosatto reserve the right to charge the customer in respect of any Service Engineer's time or replacement parts supplied.
- The guarantee is valid on completion of the registration process.
Length of Guarantee
The guarantee is valid for 4 years from date of purchase.
Claims can be commenced initially by visiting the Help Zone page or phone: 08000 149 252 (UK). Calls from other networks including mobiles may be incur a charge.
Please note - attaching digital photos will lead to a swifter resolution of your issues.
Phew! It’s over. At ease.
Happy Baby Guarantee Terms and Conditions - 100 days of Happy Baby - or your money back.
It’s that simple.
Your baby’s happiness is everything. We want to ensure it. This game-changing guarantee does just that. That’s how confident we are in the baby-Cosatto bond.
The Cosatto Happy Baby Guarantee covers the Woop, Giggle 2, Wow and Ooba Pram and Pushchair. In addition, the Happy Baby Guarantee also covers any Cosatto 0+ car seat and base purchased at the same time as the Pram and Pushchair. It’s a bundle of brilliant.
The Cosatto Happy Baby Guarantee does not cover any accessories. Look after your bits n bobs.
The guarantee means that you have 100 days from the birth of your child to use your Pram and Pushchair and/or your baby car seat. In the unlikely event that your baby is unhappy in their Cosatto pram or baby car seat you can return them at any point in those 100 days. Colic and sleepless nights are not covered - they’re parental privileges.
The guarantee is applicable to travel systems purchased after 25 December 2017.
Share your story.
The Happy Baby Guarantee is provided as we’re confident that our products are designed and manufactured to a high standard and that users (babies) will in all cases be happy with their Cosatto product. We believe the high sensory stimulation in a Cosatto hood will engage baby and the super comfortable fabrics will soothe. Therefore, in the event of the Happy Baby Guarantee being invoked a detailed reason must be provided so that we can use any feedback to improve our products.
You will need to provide a copy of the birth certificate and the purchase receipt to have a refund/credit note processed. So keep ‘em safe.
Keep it together.
If any accessories that are included in the pack are lost or damaged, then a reduction to the value of the refund will be applied to account for this.
The item needs to be returned in its original packaging so please keep hold of this until full happiness levels are established. If we have reason to believe that the item is being returned for anything other than your baby being unhappy with their Cosatto we reserve the right to refuse the return of the item.
If the product is damaged due to customer misuse within the first 100 days then the item will not be eligible for return. Only those items where the purchaser has followed the instruction manual and operated as intended will qualify for a refund or credit. Love your Cosatto pal and it loves you right back.
Return of Unhappy Baby’s Pram:
Find their fit.
If your baby is unhappy with their Cosatto pram, you cannot exchange it for another of the same model. You can however exchange for another Cosatto travel system of greater or lesser value with the difference being paid by yourself (if the replacement item has a greater value) or with store credit/refund (if the replacement has a lesser value).
Credit where it’s due.
If bought from one of our participating retailers, then any refund will be in the form of store credit at their store. This is due to the guarantee being related to your baby’s happiness with your Cosatto product and not due to any other external factors such as deciding a travel system is not right for you. Therefore, a travel system must be purchased with the store credit that has been issued.
Return to sender.
If bought from Cosatto.com and an alternate Cosatto travel system is not sufficient then any refund will be processed in full minus the cost of returning the product which will be deducted from the refund. The cost of this is £15. A full refund is offered as Cosatto do not offer any other brand’s pram and pushchairs for sale so cannot easily and reasonably be able to provide an alternative brand.
Return of Unhappy Baby’s Car Seat:
In the unlikely event your baby is unhappy in their baby car seat you can exchange for another Cosatto baby car seat of greater or lesser value with the difference being paid by yourself (if the replacement item has a greater value) or with store credit/refund (if the replacement has a lesser value).
If bought from Cosatto.com you can return the seat and exchange for a set of adaptors plus the remainder of the value as a refund so that you can select another brand car seat to fit on your Cosatto chassis.
If bought from Cosatto.com, as with the travel system return, you cannot exchange it for another of the same model. Any refund will again be processed in full mins the £15 cost of returning the product.
Just gets better.
This “Happy Baby Guarantee” runs alongside the Cosatto 4 year Guarantee which will be in effect for 4 years following registration of your Cosatto on Cosatto.com within the allotted timeframe.
You must register your 4 year guarantee within the allotted time in order to be eligible for the happy baby guarantee.
How to Claim.
In order to claim a refund or store credit all claims must be processed through Cosatto in the guarantee section of our site. Where purchased from a retailer we will issue you with and authorisation code to be provided to the store.
Happy Babies, Happy Parents, Happy Pavements, Happy World
What are cookies?
A cookie is a piece of information in the form of a very small text file that is placed on an internet user's hard drive. It is generated by a web page server, which is basically the computer that operates a web site. The information the cookie contains is set by the server and it can be used by that server whenever the user visits the site. A cookie can be thought of as an internet user's identification card, which tell a web site when the user has returned. For more information about cookies and cookie law visit AboutCookies.org
We set this so that we can keep track of the items a user may have added to their shopping basket.
We set this so we don't keep bugging users with the newsletter sign-up pop-up.
We set this so we know a user has accepted our cookie usage policy and we don't keep bugging them about it.
_ga / _gat / _utma / _utmz
These are set by a 3rd party tool called Goggle Analytics. We use this to help us track a user's journey around our site, so we can hopefully improve the experience.
This is set by a 3rd party tool called AddThis. We use this to allow users to share our content over various social networks.
pcaInstalllationId / pcaSavedAddresses
These are set by a 3rd party tool called PostcodeAnywhere. We use this to allow address lookups across the various forms that require an address.
.ASPXAUTH / ASP.NET_SessionId
We set these cookies to remember who you are when you are logged into your Cosatto.com account.
Promotions & Special Offers
*Please note. Only one offer can be applied per transaction.
Gurgle VIP Holders
Gurgle VIP holders are entitled to a 10% saving on Cosatto products. Valid when bought on Cosatto.com only. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promo code or discount voucher. Your promo code can be found on Gurgle.com when you login with your unique member code. Offer subject to availability. Offer can be withdrawn at any time.
End of Season Sale Offer
- This offer applies to only selected products on Cosatto.com whilst stocks last
- This offer is only available until 30th November 2017.
- Offer subject to availability. This offer can be withdrawn at any time.
- This offer is available for those who have received a unique promotional code.
- Available for Cosatto products purchased from Cosatto.com before 31st December 2017.
- Minimum spend of £100. Not available on Cosatto Change Bags, Footmuffs, Mattresses and Spare Parts.
- Offer subject to availability.
- This offer can be withdrawn at any time.
Recommend a friend - August 2017 Promotion
- This offer is available for those who have recommended a friend or have been recommended and received a unique promotional code.
- Available for Cosatto products purchased from Cosatto.com before 30th September 2017.
- Minimum spend of £100. Not available on Cosatto Change Bags, Footmuffs, Mattresses and Spare Parts.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Subject to availability. Offer can be withdrawn at any time.