Cosatto are one of the top UK ‘Great Places to Work’ and the coolest of nursery brands.
We make thoughtful pushchairs, highchairs and car seats; bringing the thrill of colour and quirky design to the world of baby stuff.
We’re looking for a sales superstar to join our team. The ideal candidate would be someone with a proven track record in Account and Relationship Management, preferably from within the nursery industry.
Representing a leading global creative brand, you will work closely with members of the Sales, Marketing, Product Development, Finance, and Operations teams. Your main role will be to create and implement a strong independent retailer sales strategy across an omnichannel business.
With a focus on nurturing existing relationships and growing sales, you’ll also identify and target new opportunities. Solid experience in developing and executing sales, marketing, pricing, and product strategies is essential, as well as an ability to plan ranges and budgets with independent customers. Experience in managing a small team is desirable.
· Take overall ownership of our independent retailer sales channel and its trading performance and be the lead relationship contact for our key independent accounts.
· Create, implement, and deliver effective sales strategies, budgets, and individual customer account plans.
· Drive retailer brand awareness through an understanding of our company’s unique products values and culture, thus achieving desired objectives and turnover.
· As part of a broader omnichannel business model, create, plan, and implement powerful pricing and promotional strategies to deliver profitable margins.
· Serve as the senior point of contact in all customer relationship matters, addressing retailers’ concerns and ensuring the best customer experience with the brand.
· Build and strengthen both new and existing customer relationships to a high standard, improving long-term partnerships and loyalty.
· Identify new retail opportunities and create dynamic onboarding strategies.
· Balance the challenges of an omnichannel model with a respect for customers’ individual needs, supporting both online and store retailers.
· Prepare and present persuasive sales pitches, negotiate trade cost prices and influence retailer buying decisions through engagement, increasing sales through container and bigger bulk offerings.
· Lead commercial negotiations in the successful delivery of profitable bulk and container orders, through a solid knowledge of product costing, margins, promotional pricing and RRP’s
· Oversee the monitoring and improvement of the company’s brand and product positioning on retailers’ websites, ensuring optimum brand presence and visibility.
· Conduct regular market research to establish industry trends, the competitive landscape, and its potential impact, identifying and feeding back new product and commercial opportunities.
· Contribute to new product development, product costs and range architecture, ensuring collections are commercially viable.
· Orchestrate regular retailer visits, facilitating relationships, mentoring on performance, identifying issues, fulfilling training and merchandising needs.
· Manage all POS requirements for stores, ensuring optimum brand presentation, bringing both support and value.
· Create, manage, and implement strategy for applicable trade and consumer shows, maximising brand awareness and driving sales.
· Ensure optimum stock holding and replenishment through accurate forecasting, meeting both business and individual customer needs.
· Create and analyse weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly in-depth reports detailing total business results, sales by store/region and category level performance.
· Manage team members to provide the support required in the delivery of the above.
· Great at building relationships and generating strong partnerships.
· A good understanding of an omnichannel sales and marketing model.
· Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Solution-oriented, proactive idea generation and a self-starter.
· An engaging collaborator with strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
· Team-playing people person also able to work independently.
· Ability to think both commercially and creatively.
· Strong commercial awareness and an understanding of organisational challenges.
· Excellent organisation and time-management skills.
· Ability to juggle multiple projects, set deadlines and get work completed at pace and on time.
Salary: Dependent on experience
This is an exciting opportunity to join our values-driven business and help us Save the World from Boring Baby Stuff. If you have excellent sales and account management skills and want to drive results for a truly differentiated brand, we would love to hear from you!
Applications close: 31st January 2023