We’re still here. Service as normal.
We just wanted you to know what we are doing as a business in the light of the latest Covid developments.
We believe in warp speed when it comes to getting your stuff to you.
Order before 2pm Monday - Thursday - BOOM, your new Cosatto will be with you the very next day.
Order after 2pm on a Thursday or anytime Friday- Sunday and we'll whizz your Cosatto to you for Tuesday.
**FREE Next Working Day Delivery on Orders over £85
Spare parts will incur a delivery charge.
(excludes Bank Holidays).
Sending Peace of Mind
We know it’s tough times but we’re still here for you. Still trading as usual. Business as usual.
We wanted to thank you for being there too and to reassure you that at Cosatto HQ, we’re closely observing the government safety and hygiene regulations, taking the necessary precautions to keep you and us safe.
Our delivery partner DPD are prioritising your protection with:
- Contact Free Delivery as standard.
- Driver distancing measures.
- Observing hygiene and cleanliness recommendations.
Please see below or visit www.dpd.co.uk for more info.
A message from DPD
For consumers who want to accept deliveries at home but are self-isolating and minimising physical contact, a new delivery type description ‘Accepted at Delivery Point’ is now available.
DPD are no longer asking customers to sign handheld units to accept deliveries and instead drivers will sign it on your behalf. DPD will record the consignees name and a 'Delivered on Authority' message in the signature section of the unit. With this new process you will still get your full track and trace functionality, giving you complete visibility of all your parcels. This now forms DPD's proof of delivery process for all deliveries until further notice.
If a customer is unable to come to the door, a calling card will be left advising of alternative delivery options. A friend or family member can collect the parcel from either the local DPD depot or ServicePoint, they will just require the calling card, and ID for themselves and the person they are collecting on behalf of.
A message from Hermes when ordering spare parts
For the small number of parcels where a signature is required, we are encouraging customers to not use their finger and to use a pen, stylus or other appropriate object.
We’re encouraging our couriers to follow all government guidelines and take extra precautions by frequently wiping down regularly touched items such as handheld devices, mobile phones, handles and steering wheels.
Can we ship to you?
Some deliveries in Europe may experience delays. Read on to see if you’re affected.
Currently we only ship to Great Britain, Northern Ireland and Rep. Of Ireland.
If your country is not listed above then check out our International Distributors.
(1) Next day delivery only applies to UK mainland. Offshore islands, Northern Ireland may take up to 3 working days. The Republic Of Ireland may take 4 working day if ordered before 2 pm.
(2) Please allow up to 5 working days for spare part delivery to Ireland.
(3) Order before 2 pm for next working day delivery of spare parts (excluding Friday - Sunday), Offshore islands, Northern Ireland may take up to 3 working days. days. The Republic Of Ireland may take 4 working day if ordered before 2 pm.
(4) Delivery times WILL be affected during the Christmas period and can vary.
(5) We only make deliveries Monday - Friday.