Multi-Terrain, Dual-Mode SuspensionWow Continental is built with you and your family in mind. The dual suspension mode means you can adapt and change to suit your environment. Heading into the city? Tighten the suspension at the flick of a switch, for a streamlined, easy-manoeuvre glide. Spending a day in the country? Loosen it up to give you an extra bounce. The ability to alternate between city or country mode means the Wow Continental really is built for modern living, smoothing your path whatever the terrain.
Comfort for your Little OneWow Continental has plenty of great benefits for the comfort and development of your child. The roomy carrycot (sold separately) gives plenty of space for your baby to wriggle around in. Plus, there’s a range of other handy features including a ventilation panel in the rear of the hood and a winter-flap great for weather protection on the apron with integral viewing window. Plus, there’s an adjustable backrest with a recline function allowing your baby to continue lying at an optimum sleeping position as you switch between the different positions - whether it be a more flat-lying or upright position.
Long Term FriendSwap the from-birth carrycot (sold separately) to reversible pushchair seat when your child is ready to sit up. Wow Continental’s in it for the long-haul, offering great support for your child thanks to the roomy seat. Wow Continental is the ultimate investment and the only pushchair you’ll need for your growing child.
Comfort for YouWow Continental is supremely comfortable for your child and also for you. It’s stacked with handy solutions including an easy-release carrycot function making it simple to remove and clip back on. Plus, a multi-height position comfortable leatherette handle, flip-flop friendly brake, washable liners and mattress cover and a large basket for plenty of storage are just some of the additional features we have included to make your life easy.
Patterns inspired by ParisWith Wow Continental design, Parisian style meets Cosatto’s famous storytelling patterns. Debut is inspired by the hip neighbourhood of Le Marais, where trends are born. Home to artists, photographers and musicians, discover eclectic street vibes amid quaint galleries and indie boutiques.
Bish Bash Bosh Buy Back
Sell us your used Cosatto... Discover our fuss-free, friendly buy-back option. Trade in your used Cosatto travel system, get Cosatto vouchers. Win win.
Maximum Child Weight
Seat Unit Single 20kg
Folded Size: Tiny Boot Approved-L : 93cm x W 64cm x H29cm
Handle Height: 97cm- 110cm Leatherette
Basket:W:39 cm x D:21 cm x L:63cm 5kg
Chassis Weight - 9kg
- Suitable from birth to 20kg
- Dual mode all-round suspension
- Compatible with Port i-Size car seat (car seat and adaptors sold separately)
- Telescopic leatherette handle lets you adjust the handle height for comfort.
- Compact, easy-fold aluminium chassis with auto lock.
- Removable, quick-release premium puncture-proof, multi-terrain wheels
- Lockable front swivel wheels
- Super-sized basket with handy compartments
- 5kg basket weight
- UPF100+ extendable hood
- 5 point plus safety harness
- Cosatto’s famous baby-friendly patterns boost learning and memory skills.
- Includes travel companion
- Industry leading 4 Year Guarantee.
- Matching changing bag and footmuff (sold separately)
- Suitable from birth to 20kg
- 4 recline positions – Including one for new-born
- One-hand backrest recline
- Parent and world facing
- Washable new-born liner for comfort
- One-hand adjustable calf-support
- Roomy, comfy seat unit
- Removable gated bumper bar for easy access
- Peak-a-boo window on hood
- Extendable sun visor and toy-loops
- Exquisite tailoring and upholstery.
- Chest and tummy pads
- Carrycot suitable from birth to approx. 6 months
- Washable liner and mattress cover
- Ventilation window panel
- Soft interior liner
- Comfy mattress with 5 backrest positions
- Easy release function thanks to memory button
- Integrated carry handle
- Suitable for occasional overnight sleeping
- Peak-a-boo window
- Zippable bug net