CT3909 Dock I-Size Group 0+ Car Seat Mademoiselle
5 Reasons to Buy
5 Reasons to Buy Dock
Dock is your premium top of the range seat. It is suitable from birth to 15 months approx. (80cm) and is i-size when used with the car seat base. It fits rearward-facing with standard in-car seatbelt or the Dock i-Size base which connects easily (sold separately).
Dock fits the Wow travel system. The i-Size base brings added ISOFIX security with a satisfying click. Simple.
Dock has a safety timeout feature. If you press to release but then don’t actually lift the seat off your travel system, Dock re-locks back onto it in a set period of time.
With easy-adjust 3-point harness, there’s no rethreading. The one-handed adjustable headrest has impact absorbing foam for optimum comfort. With snug tummy and chest pads too, Dock is an in-car cuddle. Dock knows how to chill - with a UP100+ canopy that tucks away for a neat profile and fresh air vent to prevent overheating. Pop-off machine washable covers keep Dock spic and span.
Dock comes with the original 4 Year Guarantee for your peace of mind.
Dock 0+ Car Seat and Base
- i-Size safety standard compliant car seat with base (sold separately)
- Complies with R44.4 for seat only
- EN12790 recline cradle certification
- Designed and tested for your newborn right through to 13kg (0 to 15 months approx.)
- Suitable from 40cm to 80cm height
- Rearward facing
- Fitted with standard vehicle 3 point seatbelt or ISOFIX base (sold separately)
- Easy adjust 3-point harness keeps your baby secure.
- Pop-off machine washable covers. You’ll thank us.
- Compatible with Wow travel system.
- UPF 100+ foldable canopy. Tucks away tidily.
- Headrest with easy one-hand adjust and multiple positions for your growing dot.
- Seat connects easily to i-size base.
- Air ventilation for a more comfortable ride.
- Imprint foam in head rest for extra comfort
- Pop off comfort wedge for small babies’ reclining comfort.
- Chest pads and tummy pad included.
- Industry-leading 4 year guarantee.
Never put a child in a passenger seat fitted with an active front airbag. Airbags are designed to protect adults but can have the opposite effect on children.
Always be sure that your car seat and base are fitted correctly and are compatible with your child and car. Always refer to your instruction manual.
Fit matters. See the Cosatto Car Seat Fit Checker https://www.cosatto.com/car-seat-fit-checker
Testing & Safety
TESTING: WE DON’T STOP AT STANDARD
Your baby’s safety is our obsession. This means you can have confidence in world class products that are tested to European safety standards. That’s just for starters.
Our dedicated technical team scrutinise everything over and over until each product meets our own stringent requirements too. We also real-life test for your anticipated usage. If a test doesn’t exist we invent it ourselves. All our products are then extensively user-trialled by parents before they finally make the grade. They don’t just test our stuff. They live it.
We constantly assess, redevelop and test our products in conjunction with leading European independent test bodies and you guys. Your feedback is vital. Unless our products are beyond tough, they don’t get the green light.
Show us your Cosatto
There’s a bit of Cosatto waiting to burst out of everyone. Express yourself. Show us your most Cosatto look. Share your most Cosatto moment…