|Maximum User Weight|
Moova 2 Group 1 Car Seat Unicorn Land
Side impact protection
Includes exclusive 5 Point Plus Anti-Escape System
5 Reasons to Buy
5 Reasons to buy Moova 2
Meet Cosatto’s Moova 2 Toddler car seat (Group 1). This chunk of snug is tough, responsive and committed to your cutie. Go shop the adjustable dream machine…
Move on Up - When the tiny traveller’s ready to graduate up from their baby car seat (Group 0+), the Moova 2 car seat steps in - offering sturdy support and a higher seating position for your growing sightseer.
Where? - Front-facing for front or back seat, Moova 2’s easy-fitting and compatible with standard 3 point vehicle seatbelts.
Padded Protector - Moova 2 is seriously tuff stuff wearing plush soft stuff with tummy and chest pads plus comfy reversible seat liners. Removable washable covers maintain that Moova 2 magic.
Snug Security - With handy one-handed 3 position recline for 3 stages of dozy, quick-release harness buckle for home-time hugs plus unique 'SnugFit' base for an even safer fit, Moova 2’s possessive but polite.
Stunning Sit-Nav - Who knew that top notch safety kit at the peak of its powers could also look like that?
The Brand New Cosatto Anti-Escape System
It’s here. Another Cosatto first. Car seat harnesses just got a whole new level of security.
- Research shows that more than 70% of children wriggle out of their car seat harnesses, risking severe injury. That’s unacceptable. Cosatto have built the solution.
- The Brand New Cosatto Anti-Escape System has been built working alongside the makers of the original, award-winning ‘5 Point Plus’ harness system.
- In tests, 9 out of 10 children could not wriggle out of their Cosatto Anti-Escape System. That’s a result.
The Cosatto Anti-Escape System. Safer child. Safer you. Safer roads.
- Never put a child in a passenger seat fitted with an active front airbag. Airbags are designed to protect adults but can have the opposite effect on children.
- Try to keep journeys for newborns up to 4 weeks old no longer than 30 minutes, and for older babies no longer than 2 hours. It is good for your baby to lie flat for most of the day, so if you do need to make a longer trip ensure that you take regular breaks to allow your little one to stretch out for a while away from their car seat.
- Suitable from 9kg to 18kg (9 months to 4 years approx.)
- Forward facing
- Easy to install
- One-handed 3-position recline
- Higher sitting position to give a better view, helping to relieve travel sickness
- Fits front and rear seats
- Compatible with standard 3-point vehicle seat belts
- 5-point safety harness with quick-release buckle
- Removable and washable covers
- Comfy, reversible and easily removable seat liners
- Unique deep waisted 'SnugFit' base for an even safer fit
- FREE tummy pad & chest pads
Testing & Safety
TESTING: WE DON’T STOP AT STANDARD
Your baby’s safety is our obsession. This means you can have confidence in world class products that are tested above and beyond European safety standards. That’s just for starters.
Our dedicated technical team scrutinise everything over and over until each product meets our own stringent requirements too. We also real-life test for your anticipated usage. If a test doesn’t exist we invent it ourselves. All our products are then extensively user-trialled by parents before they finally make the grade. They don’t just test our stuff. They live it.
We constantly assess, redevelop and test our products in conjunction with leading European independent test bodies and you guys. Your feedback is vital. Unless our products are beyond tough, they don’t get the green light.
The group 1 car seat suitable from 9kg to 18kg (9 months to 4 years approx.)
Get Road-Trip Ready
Discover car seats with state-of-the-art safety features, from ERF to time-lock technology, from safe-fit systems to exclusive anti-escape systems. Discover seats they love to sit in.
Show us your Cosatto
There’s a bit of Cosatto waiting to burst out of everyone. Express yourself. Show us your most Cosatto look. Share your most Cosatto moment…