RAC Port I-Size 0+ Car Seat Nordik
I-Size when used with Port I-Size base (sold separately)
5 Reasons to Buy
“Safety on our roads has always been an important issue for the RAC. So, teaming up with Cosatto to develop a pioneering car seat packed with the latest safety innovations was an easy decision.” - RAC
The new Port i-Size car seat in Nordik takes your precious passengers from birth (40cm) up to 15 months (87cm). It’s built for safety thanks to R129 compliance but if you add the Port i-Size base (sold separately) it becomes i-Size compliant, making it even more adaptable and easy to use. Packed with Cosatto’s famous storytelling patterns that kids love and state-of-the-art safety and comfort technology, rearward-facing RAC Port i-Size is a pioneering car seat.
Also compatible with Giggle Mix, Giggle 3, Giggle Quad, Wow, Wow XL, Wowee, Wow Continental (Travel systems and adaptors sold separately)
5 Reasons to Buy
Safety and Security with i-Size
The Port i-Size car seat in Nordik brings safety and security to your snug passenger. It is i-Size and ISOFIX when paired with the Port i-Size base (sold separately), delivering reduced car seat movement for total peace of mind. Not only will you get added security, but adding the base makes it quick and easy to install rearward-facing. Alternatively, the RAC Port car seat fits rearward facing with a standard 3-point seat belt.
The Port i-Size car seat has impact and protection at the core of its design. The unique reinforced construction with a strong protective shell encases your child and delivers that extra level of safety. Plus, this new car seat from Cosatto is built with high performance energy-absorbing material for even more all-angle protection.
This new car seat from Cosatto will transform travel for you and your child. Starting with the easy one-hand adjustable headrest with plush impact-absorbing foam inlay, plus harness adjust, you’ll find it easy to position and adjust your child exactly as you need. Not only this, but when paired with the Port i-Size base you’ll be able to enjoy the benefits of a 3 position recline function. The 3 positions take a newer baby from a more lie-flat position to a position that allows more space for baby’s growing legs.
Ultimate Comfort and Handy Extras
With the Port i-Size car seat your child will be getting ultimate high comfort thanks to the specialised high-density foam. Plus, this i-Size car seat comes with lots of handy extras including a revolutionary waterproof, breathable fabric cover and a pre-treated liquid repellent coating on the main seat making it easier than ever to clean up any spillages. Also comes with a UPF 100+ foldable, extended canopy and much more.
Clever Stuff. Happy Babies.
RAC Port i-Size is crafted with Cosatto’s famous storytelling patterns that kids love. In tests, 8 out of 10 kids chose Cosatto for a reason and the new Port i-Size car seat will really fire their imagination.
- i-Size compliant when used with Port i-Size base (sold separately)
- Complies with the latest R129 safety regulation
- From birth (40cm) up to 15 months (87cm)
- Rearward facing
- Suitable belted and ISOFIX (when paired with Port i-Size base (sold separately)
- Quick-release auto-adjustable 5-point safety harness
- Anti-slip pads allow for occasional use in reclining cradle mode
- Easy one-handed simultaneous harness and headrest adjust. No rethreading.
- Port i-Size base has a rebound bar and support-leg anti-rotation devices to prevent car seat movement rotation
- Reinforced construction with a strong protective shell
- Built with high performance energy-absorbing material for maximum protection
- Revolutionary waterproof, breathable fabric cover and a pre-treated liquid repellent coating on the main seat
- UPF 100+ foldable, extended canopy
- One-hand adjustable headrest with plush impact-absorbing foam inlay
- Removeable new-born seat wedge creates optimum seat shape and adjustment for small babies
- The 3 position recline takes a newer baby from a more lie-flat position to a position that allows more space for baby’s growing legs. (when paired with Port i-Size base (sold separately)
- Memory release function allows for easy removal from travel system chassis (one side)
- RAC Port i-Size base (sold separately) has various indicators to confirm correct fitting in your car
- Chest and tummy pads included
- Removeable machine washable liner
- Compatible with Giggle Mix and Giggle 3, Giggle Quad, Wow, Wow XL (Travel Systems and adaptors sold separately)
- Industry-leading 4-year guarantee
Where can I fit this car seat?
Testing & Safety
TESTING: WE DON’T STOP AT STANDARD
Your baby’s safety is our obsession. This means you can have confidence in world class products that are tested above and beyond European safety standards. That’s just for starters.
Our dedicated technical team scrutinise everything over and over until each product meets our own stringent requirements too. We also real-life test for your anticipated usage. If a test doesn’t exist we invent it ourselves. All our products are then extensively user-trialled by parents before they finally make the grade. They don’t just test our stuff. They live it.
We constantly assess, redevelop and test our products in conjunction with leading European independent test bodies and you guys. Your feedback is vital. Unless our products are beyond tough, they don’t get the green light.
The birth to 13kg (approx. 15 months) baby car seat that fits on our travel systems and is ISOFIX when used with Port ISOFIX base.
Get Road-Trip Ready
Discover car seats with state-of-the-art safety features, from ERF to time-lock technology, from safe-fit systems to exclusive anti-escape systems. Discover seats they love to sit in.
Show us your Cosatto
There’s a bit of Cosatto waiting to burst out of everyone. Express yourself. Show us your most Cosatto look. Share your most Cosatto moment…