Woosh XL Pram & Pushchair On The Prowl
Woosh XL takes Cosatto’s famous baby-friendly characters and symbols one step further. Each design comes with a cuddly travelling companion, leapt straight from the pattern. When you explore together, anything can happen.
From engaging patterns babies love, to cuddly companions, Woosh XL harnesses their happy and harnesses their early sensory skills. Surround them with storytelling details, luxury fabrics and Great British Design.
One Hand Fold
Hands full? Fold Woosh XL with one hand into a small compact bundle. Just stroll then stash - it’s a storage superstar. City dwellers – Woosh XL is lightweight and ready for anything at just 6.8kg.
5 Reasons to Buy
PALOMA X COSATTO
Once upon a time, Paloma Faith – artist, style icon and mother – was adrift in a world of prams that did not suit her personality.
“I felt like I had to become someone else to be a good mother”, she recalls.
Then she met Cosatto, the brand on a mission to save the world from boring baby stuff. The rest is history.
Together, Paloma Faith and Cosatto have unleashed wild prams that are pure Paloma and pure celebration, reflecting her quirky style and warrior nature.
Join the revolution.
“These designs make me feel happy to be different and my child loves them too.” – Paloma Faith.
The Classic Compact Stroller
Discover Woosh XL. The sophisticated, supercharged stroller with serious baby benefits. With baby-pleasing pattern and cuddly pals they’ll love for life, your Woosh XL is a never-ending story. Put your baby at the centre of the adventure.
1. Woosh XL is the compact from-birth pushchair with even bigger solutions. Suitable from birth up to 25kg, the sturdy but light weight 6.8kg chassis lets your toddler use it for longer.
2. Hands full? Fold Woosh XL with one hand into a small compact bundle. Just stroll then stash - it’s a storage superstar. City dwellers – Woosh XL is lightweight and ready for anything.
3. Discover Woosh XL’s detailing. From exquisite fabrics and finishes to nooks, crannies and pockets to discover this is understated luxury.
4. Crafted with our engaging, baby-pleasing patterns in the hood, Woosh XL puts your baby at the heart of the story as they develop to fuel their imagination.
5. Comes with our industry-leading 4 year guarantee for your peace of mind.
Features and Benefits
• Suitable from birth.
• Forward-facing pushchair with newborn recline.
• Pushchair seat suitable from birth to max weight of 25kg. Lets your toddler use it for even longer.
• Lightweight 6.8kg sturdy aluminium frame. Easy to manoeuvre.
• Simple, smooth concertina one-hand compact fold with auto lock for quick easy storage.
• Easy one side foot brake.
• Luxury tailored fabric.
• Exquisite detailing, heat-branded leatherette, contrast curved seams. Hidden features such as pockets and baby-pleasing patterns.
• Lockable swivel front wheels for quick manoeuvres.
• Roomy seat for extra comfort.
• Easy-drive thick handle covered in leatherette.
• Fold-out basket for all that extra stuff you need.
• Front and rear suspension for a smooth ride.
• Quick-release 5 point safety harness.
• UPF100+ double-length sunvisor hood for ultimate shading, with our famous baby-pleasing patterns.
• Substantial footplate for tappy, happy feet.
• Viewing window in hood.
• ‘Twin hood’ style coverage when stroller hood extended.
• Adjustable calf support for little legs.
• The original Cosatto coordinating raincover.
• Cushioned premium chest pads and tummy pad for a snug passenger.
• Comes with industry-leading 4 year guarantee for your peace of mind.
Testing & Safety
TESTING: WE DON’T STOP AT STANDARD
Your baby’s safety is our obsession. This means you can have confidence in world class products that are tested above and beyond European safety standards. That’s just for starters.
Our dedicated technical team scrutinise everything over and over until each product meets our own stringent requirements too. We also real-life test for your anticipated usage. If a test doesn’t exist we invent it ourselves. All our products are then extensively user-trialled by parents before they finally make the grade. They don’t just test our stuff. They live it.
We constantly assess, redevelop and test our products in conjunction with leading European independent test bodies and you guys. Your feedback is vital. Unless our products are beyond tough, they don’t get the green light.
Patterns Babies Love
Put a baby in a Cosatto pram, they’re engaged and curious. Now we're working with the University of Sussex Baby Lab to develop products that are even better for your baby.
Show us your Cosatto
There’s a bit of Cosatto waiting to burst out of everyone. Express yourself. Show us your most Cosatto look. Share your most Cosatto moment…