Skippa Fix Older Child Car Seats (Group 2 / 3) Spectroluxe
This first class friend with luxury features hugs your growing toddler with deep side impact protection. With ISOFIT for extra stability and simplicity, Skippa Fix will be a fixture in their lives. Skip to it…
5 Reasons to Buy Skippa Fix
Move on Up
Child outgrown their Group 1? Skippa Fix is suitable from 15kg-36kg (4 – 12 years approx.). It’s the natural next stage without having to buy a full 1,2,3.
You’ll just Click
Skippa Fix fits forward-facing with a standard 3-point vehicle seat belt. For even more peace of mind, click it into your car’s ISOFIX points – that’s simplicity and security with a satisfying click and it stays put when not in use.
Deep and Meaningful
With luxury padded deep side-impact protection and adjustable back support to cocoon your child as they grow, Skippa Fix is a plush toughie.
Skippa Fix serves up first class in-car comfort with padded seat plus drinks holder. No more spillages at speed bumps.
Fix Up Fresh
Pop-off washable seat covers keep Skippa Fix sparkling.
- Never put a child in a passenger seat fitted with an active front airbag. Airbags are designed to protect adults but can have the opposite effect on children.
- Try to keep journeys for newborns up to 4 weeks old no longer than 30 minutes, and for older babies no longer than 2 hours. It is good for your baby to lie flat for most of the day, so if you do need to make a longer trip ensure that you take regular breaks to allow your little one to stretch out for a while away from their car seat.
- Always be sure that your car seat is fitted correctly. Always refer to your instruction manual.
- Use with your regular car seat belt.
- For even more peace of mind pop it into your car ISOFIX points.
- Uses ISOFIX points only, not the top tether attachment.
- Side impact protection with luxury padding.
- Removable drinks holder.
- Easy to install. Three cheers.
- Compatible with standard 3-point vehicle seat belts (‘Universal Fit’).
- ISOFIT - Compatible with your 3-point vehicle seat belt & your car’s ISOFIX anchor points at the same time (‘Semi Universal Fit’).
- 2-position recline. For a laid-back journey.
- Height adjustable backrest.
- Pop-off washable fabric covers. You’ll thank us.
- Complies with European Standard ECE R44/04.
- FREE 4 year guarantee.
Skippa Fix is a Group 2/3 car seat: Suitable from 15kg - 36kg (4 - 12 years approx.)
TESTING: WE DON’T STOP AT STANDARD
Your baby’s safety is our obsession. This means you can have confidence in world class products that are tested above and beyond European safety standards. That’s just for starters.
Our dedicated technical team scrutinise everything over and over until each product meets our own stringent requirements too. We also real-life test for your anticipated usage. If a test doesn’t exist we invent it ourselves. All our products are then extensively user-trialled by parents before they finally make the grade. They don’t just test our stuff. They live it.
We constantly assess, redevelop and test our products in conjunction with leading European independent test bodies and you guys. Your feedback is vital. Unless our products are beyond tough, they don’t get the green light.